Caine x y/n

This was requested by YeetisWhy ! Thank you for the suggestion!
———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

"Todays challenge will not be a challenge instead it will be an activity!" Caine said enthusiastically I just stared slightly blushing. I had always felt something for him, ugh, whatever never mind my feelings are not real I'm just a hopeless romantic. He ended up teleporting us to what seemed to be the outside of the circus, except it was covered in snow! I loved snow, it's one of the only things I remember from my last life! I got up and stared at the frozen lake with so conveniently my size skates next to it my eyes sparkled and I ran off to play. That's what I loved about snow I think I was a uh ice skater? I think? I'm not sure but that's the main thing I remember from my past.

I ran to the frozen lake and got on my ice skates and got on the lake. I skated beautifully across the lake rythmatically (def not a word). I could've sworn I saw Caine staring but I was just imagining things... I was skating until Jax through a GIANT snowball at me making me fall over and fly across the ice slowly. "Owww" I say sitting up with Jax laughing his ass off. Caine immediately came to my rescue and yelled at Jax and teleported me and him to a fireplace with hot cocoa. "Are you okay my dear?" He said worried. "I'll be fine!" I giggled at his caring side, "well I just don't want you being hurt my love-" he stopped when he accidentally called me my love. I blushed really hard and so did he "I'm so-ry I well - I uh" he stammered on until I kissed him shutting him up (however you kiss a set of teeth and eyeballs...). "I like you too silly boy" I giggled.

Hope you enjoyed!!! Thanks again for the suggestion YeetisWhy!