Jax x y/n!

This was requested by TheB3stG04t! Thanks for the suggestion!
———————————————————————————

It was y/n's birthday! And everyone was getting ready for a surprise birthday party! Everyone got gifts. Well almost everyone, Jax however had forgotten y/n's birthday and today just so happened to be the day he planned the big prank on her.

Jax's POV

This is going to be perfect I have the whole plan ready I will ask her to come here while she's in her room and I'm in the main area then I will dump this giant bucket of green muck on her! I am so excited this will be a priceless reaction! I called her name and got ready to dump it. No one else was around to yell at me so I don't have to worry about that! She came around the corner in a pretty dressy outfit whys it so dressy? It's just a normal day? Oh well i don't care I pulled the lever when she walked around the corner.

Y/n's POV

I was walking around the corner because someone called my name I couldn't hear their voice to well though so I just walked out. When I turned the corner though this green hunk fell on me! Staining my favorite outfit and getting me all gross I put my arms up and looked down at myself. My eyes started to tear up I didn't want to be pranked on my birthday. This was my favorite dress too! I was being a baby but this made me want to cry. I look up to see Jax laughing, I look up teary eyed at him and I ran away. I couldn't let him see my weaknesses, I saw a hint of remorse on his face when I looked up but it was cruel, on my birthday?! I secretly had a crush on him too!

Jax's POV

After I did the prank I look down at her, her eyes were teary and she ran off. I feel kinda bad it was just a prank why did she care so much? She doesn't normally care so much? I'm just gonna go find someone else to prank and stop thinking about it.

No one's POV

Y/n got dressed into another dress that was pink and in the meantime she tried to clean the other one. It would be hard because the other dress was white, now green. She cleaned away while others worked for the surprise party.

Around 6:00 y/n decided to come out for dinner and when she walked into the main area it was dark. She was surprised because it was normally lit, "hello?" She said walking in farther then the lights turned on and everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" y/n was surprised and smiled with her eyes slightly teary, "you did this all for me?" She said confused at their kindness "yes! and we even got presents!" Caine yelled pointing to the PILE of presents holy crap! There was also a BIG cake with candles spelling out 'happy birthday y/n' she smiled one person was missing though, Jax.

Y/n's POV

I looked around someone was missing....Jax. Did he forget my birthday? My heart broke, speak of the devil Jax walked out, "hellooooo what's going on out here?!" He yelled walking in and then he looked at the cake his smile immediately dropped and his body drooped. So it must have been true. He did forget my birthday, I wanted to cry but I couldn't not after all the work the rest of them put into it. I didn't care anymore about Jax I turned back around and continued talking to the rest of them. I don't care because I have the rest of the group, I don't need Jax. He disappeared eventually from the room, he came back once with a present he set it down and went back to his room I'm guessing.

I finished opening all the gifts, they were all the things I liked and more, the last present I opened from Jax it said to meet him in his room. I decided I would after the party's over.

Finally the party's over I want to see what Jax wanted. I walked down the corridor and stopped at his door and gulped pulling down the handle.

No one's POV

Y/n walked in the room to see Jax sitting on his bed staring at her. He got up and walked towards her, she backed up slowly. "Listen, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday and that I pranked you, I didn't know" he said in the most serious way y/n had ever seen him. "It's fine Jax I no longer care about you" she said "what do you mean?" He said confused "I used to love you I don't anymore though" she said in response his gaze softened and he tilted her head up. "I love you though y/n, I always have" he said in a romantic way she didn't respond and tilted her head away from him. "Don't ignore me, I said I love you y/n!" He yelled with worry stricken on his face, he pinned her to the wall and she turned her head to him in a surprised way. He grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately after a few seconds she kissed back. They started to make out and took few breath breaks. They moved to they bed and he pinned her kissing her harshly. They pulled apart eventually. "Forgive me now?" Jax said to the red flustered face beneath him.

Hope you enjoyed this one was A LOT of words! Thanks again for the suggestion TheB3stG04t!