Pomni x Reader!

This was suggested by nbvghyuikmnh! Thanks for the suggestion!
———————————————————————————

It had been a long day and y/n was an insomniac. She sat in bed tired as hell and couldn't sleep. She decided to go outside and gaze at the stars.

She went outside and layed down on the cold dewy grass

then she heard walking, she jumped up and looked around scared and confused when she saw Pomni

then she heard walking, she jumped up and looked around scared and confused when she saw Pomni. "Oh thank gosh it's just you Pomni! You scared me half to death!" Y/n exclaimed holding a hand on her heart. "O-oh sorry.." Pomni said looking down standing awkwardly a foot or two away from y/n, "no need to apologize!" Y/n responded patting a grassy spot next to her. Pomni went and layed down, they layed there for a while staring at the stars whilst there eyes slowly closed.

Pomni woke up to herself laying on y/n, arms around her and blushed. Pomni tried to get up causing y/n to pull her back "don't go...." Y/n said drowsily and Pomni layed back down and went back to bed. They both woke up an hour later to Ragatha taking pictures they turned beetroot red staring at each other. Cute pics though!

Hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks again for the suggestion nbvghyuikmnh!