Yandere Zooble x y/n

This was requested by PoisonBlossoms12! Thank you for your suggestion!
—————————————-—————————————

Y/n and Zooble had been close for a while and every time y/n was near, Zooble could feel something, love? Zooble figured out they loved y/n quite fast. They actually weren't as opposed to it as you'd think. They did not only feel love for y/n but they felt possession when they saw y/n with someone else they felt... anger? Jealousy? This was unlike Zooble so they were confused for a while until they understood. After they found out their jealousy. It couldn't help but get worse as time went on and the more they got jealous the more yandere they became. It started out with just making fun of anyone that talked to y/n, then bullying them, then finally hurting them emotionally and physically.

It was a bright day in tadc and Zooble was talking to ragatha when out of the corner of their eye they saw Jax. Not just Jax but Jax bullying y/n. Their blood boiled with anger and they left the convo with ragatha and snuck off to carry out their plan...

Jax's eyes opened slowly and didn't recognize his surroundings. Zoobles room? Zooble all of a sudden walked over and grabbed his head. "Zooble?" Jack said confused "look if this is a way to get back at you for "bullying" your precious y/n then haha it's over now you can let me go." Jack said smirking as always. Zooble laughed at this "if only it were that easy" she said slitting his skin on his arm. He screamed in pain and Zooble laughed. "Consider that a warning don't tell anybody or else I'll make your life living hell." She let him go and the days continued on as normal until somehow y/n figured out what happened.

Y/n went to Zoobles room to confront them. "Zooble! Why did you do that to Jax?!" Y/n yelled walking into Zooble's room "what do you mean" Zooble asked nonchalant "I know you did it! Don't try to hide it!" She yelled back "how did you figure out" Zooble said pinning y/n to the wall "y-you PHYCO" y/n yelled trying to push Zooble away. This broke Zoobles heart.

Next thing y/n knows she wakes up tied to a chair with her mouth covered. "Morning sweetheart!" Zooble said sounding enthusiastic for the first time, y/ns eyes opened and she screamed muffled by the cloth covering her mouth. "Oh y/n" Zooble said sounding sad and coming near her holding her head on her two fingers pulling her close "why won't you love me?"

I hope you enjoyed this one I worked extra hard on, interesting topic of choice! Thanks again for the request PoisonBlossoms12!