Gangle x Y/n!

This was requested by Starzieizfruity! Thank you for the suggestion!
———————————————————————————

It was Gangles birthday! Y/n had a big surprise of endless art stuff! Gangle loved art so y/n thought this be perfect for them!

Y/n put the bow on top of the box and stared at it. It was perfect, it was a big box with pink wrapping paper with a red bow and lining down down each side of the box. It had paint brushes, paints, a canvas, etc. in it and she had all the specific art supplies Gangle had been wanting for a while now.

She headed out towards the main area to surprise gangle when she saw Jax making fun of gangle holding her happy mask above her head. Y/n got a free she was protective over Gangle. She put down the box and walked over yelling profanities at Jax pushing him away from Gangle. He just had her mask in his hand with a smile and his other hand out to prevent her from attacking. She tried to grab the mask only for Jax to throw it on the ground and laugh for a few mins then walk away to ruin someone else's life.

"OMG Gangle I'm so sorry this happened on your birthday !" Y/n said hugging gangle holding the broken mask in her hands. Gangle just cried "don't worry you know we can uh.. fix it! I have super glue!"  Y/n said with a lightbulb above there head. Gangle looked up hopefully and with a slight smile, "t-that would be n-nice" she said In her quiet timid voice. They headed towards y/n's room, y/n grabbing the present in secret on the way.

Once they got to Y/n's room y/n fixed it. "See good as new!!" Y/n said happily. Gangle smiled putting on her happy mask, y/n then pulled out the present and gave it to gangle. "I got you something by the way! Happy birthday!" She said happily Gangle looked surprised and happy she hugged y/n and opened it. she got up and jumped around happily squealing. Gangle jumped on y/n and hugged her kissing her on the nose. Y/n blushed "wha?!" She said quietly blushing Gangle giggled "I love you silly!" She said happily hugging the tomado of a girl beneath her.

Hope y'all enjoyed!!! Thanks again for the suggestion Starzieizfruity! And lowkey same girl