Part idek 5?

After Caine finished giving the jester girl a tour she comes back and as I expected she vomits the teleporting will do that to you! "Wow! Cleanup on isle you!" Caine teases the jester "it'll be okay" I say rubbing her back trying to comfort her bubble comes out after and...licks her puke? After stating "I'm not it boss!"......"why are you like this" Caine says just as disgusted as I am probably slightly less disgusted "h-heh wait-wait! Was that an exit door I saw out there? Is that a way to leave?!" Pom I says Jax immediately after her says "what exit? If there was a way to leave I'm pretty sure we would've all left by no-" he gets cut of to Zooble choking him with there arm because he tried to use it as a back scratch "yeah what are you talking about?" Zooble questions the jester girl "I-uh-I I assure you there's no 'magical exit door' your probably just experiencing! DIGITAL HALLUCINATIONS!!" He says in a creepy way gosh he can be REALLLY weird sometimes he continues on "from your minds transition to the digital planes" she responds "but I uh swear I sa-" "DIGITAL HALLUCINATIONS!" He yells at her wow he's acting suspicious there's a silence whilst he fidgets with his hand then he flies back to the air "how about we talk about something else! Like your name! "My name? My name is uhhh, uhhHHHH OH GOD WHY CANT I REMEMBER MY NAME!" "Nobody can remember there name once they enter the digital circus y/n's the only one who did! One thing I don't have control over, are your minds!" Caine continues "so all I can help you with is coming up with a new one!" Yeah the jester girls not looking to okay she has scribbles in her eyes and she a bit wobbly "uhhhhhh" she says as she wobbles "what's my naaaameeee" here comes Caine with his loud ass voice "don't you worry your little head!" He says patting her head "your new name can be anything!" Then he says some random shit I can't make out it goes to fast! But I can tell you pomni looks very concerned and confused "what are ya thinking!?" He says while he flies idle "I-don't care just pick anything" she says looking confused and overstimulated "let's see!" He says while this giant letter thingy comes out of the sky and starts randomizing letters "what do ya thing of xddcc?!" "I don-" "your right!, terrible! Let's try that again!" He pushes the lever "what do ya think of Pomni?!" "Huh! Uh..sure I think I just-" she starts to walk away while saying it but she gets cut of AGAIN by Caine "Gahzooks ya right Jax we should have a brand new adventure for our new member, Pomni!"  "I said that like five minutes ago" Jax says confused  "YOU!" "Do you like adventure? Activity? Wonder? Danger? Horror? Pain? Suffering? Agony? Death? Disease? Death?!..angel food cake?" He says holding out angel food cake bubble eats it "YOU PARASITE!" I try to hold back a giggle unsuccessfully while Jax looks at me blushing slightly I look at him back and tilt my head confused  Pomni wakes me and Jax out of our look "uh-I don't really" "Since your new around here we're gonna make it a simple in-house adventure! To warm you up to how things work around here!" "What? No god! I don't want an in-house adventure!" Zooble says angrily "don't worry Zooble I'll make it something unobtrusive that you can still choose to not get involved in!" "Todays adventure is........ Gather the Gloinks!!!" He laughs like a mad man "that's right! The entire circus tent will be infested with gloinks you gotta catch 'em all!" "But what are they?" Bubble starts "im glad you asked Bubble! They're small-" "and what do they do?" "They-" "and how do they-" bubble gets popped  by Caine "gloinks are small mischievous critters that steal anything and everything they run into!" "Why do these humanoid hash browns do this? How do you stop them? That's for u to find out!" "Now good luck and have fun my little superstars!" And like that he disappears "god I thought he'd never shut up" I say annoyed Pomnis eye twitches "what did any of that mean?" She askes quietly "oh that's just one of Caines  little adventures! There just something fun to do you know?" Ragatha says as she walks towards Pomni and me "prevent us from going insane!" Zooble sighs "speak for yourself if anyone needs me then @&@$ off" "OH GOD OH JESUS NO-" they say as she gets torn apart by the gloinks  I look away in terror as I walk toward it to help them but they run away before I get the chance to "aww man wish I could've helped her !" But then I hear her call from afar "oh god oh somebody help!" "Oh no they killed Zooble anyways you guys wanna go get something to eat?" Jax says so nonchalantly I try to go toward the sound but Ragatha stops me "what?" I turn around  "wait! We should go check on Kaufmo! And I'm pretty sure he'd like to meet Pomni !" She gives me a smile as to stay with her I look back sympathetically towards where zooble got kidnapped then Kingers voice took me out of my thoughts "MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS!" dang his pillows got took by the gloinks dang "you wanna come with us to check on Kaufmo!?" Raggie asked him "no-not really" he replied nervous as usual "I think Kaufmo's gone insane, last time I spoke with him he was rambling endlessly about some exit...kinda like you Pomni! You might be going insane too!" He said matter of factly "well not rea-" I started but got cut off "but wait! Wouldn't that more likely mean the exit does exist?" "Could also mean you just got a jumpstart on losing your mind" Jax said smirking trying to scare her "or it could be neither!" I said trying to make sure Jax doesn't scare her "well I think I'd like to ask him about it! Uh if this was real which it isn't because it a dream!" She responded gosh I feel bad for her later having to realize the truth "heh she still thinks this is a dream" he said slyly looking at me weird "why are you looking at me like that?!" I said confused "I'm fine with doing whatever as long as I get to see funny things happen to people" he then got smacked in the face by a gloink I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach he rolled his eyes "okay I've already had enough of these things!" "You, me, Pomni, and hot stuff" I rolled my eyes at his nickname he continued "will go check on Cosmo which leaves crybaby and hoo-ha" I pushed him slightly giving him the look due to the mean nicknames he just smirked that jerk and he continued "to go handle the zooble situation" I laugh "do you think pairing them up together is a good idea?" I asked nervously "of course I do! There the two most mentally stable and capable characters to be paired together!" Kinger started violently shaking while Gangle looked scared "come on ladies let's go harrass the clown" we followed!

That's the end of this chapter! Don't worry next chapter will have a lot of Jax x y/n 😉 sorry this book turned more into jax x y/n but i can't help myself 😍