Part 1 - Abhinav's Pain

The Kasauli house was decked up with fairy lights and flowers , shined like a palace . The Goenkas , the Birlas and the Sharmas were all getting ready for the wedding ceremony of Kairav and Muskaan. Music was blasting on the loud speakers to set mood to the occassion . Kids were playing around in the garden . Guests were having hot piping kachoris.

Admist all this celebrations, Abhinav Sharma was lost in his own thoughts sitting in the swing he built for his lady love. Manjari's words echoed in his mind.

"Look at all 3 of them. Don't they look like a happy family? You are snatching my son's happiness and his family. Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhir deserve to be a family. Please get away from their lives"

He closed his eyes wanting to clear that voice out of his mind , but it only made it worse. Yesterday's Sangeet performance, them sitting together on sofa and hi-fiving each other, Abhimanyu and Abhir blowing on Akshara's hand in kitchen, Manish speaking about Akshara and Abhimanyu's wedding everything started playing in his head. He wanted to scream out his pain , but all he could do is cry inside all the while keeping a smiling face for his sister. He couldn't attend to his personal problems now. He needs to be their for his sister. He vowed to keep his feelings aside for now and was about to go inside the house .

"One minute" he heard a voice and recognized it immediately as it was the same voice which is the cause of all his pain. He turned around to see Manjari standing there.

" Not now" he thought in his mind. But his character stopped him from saying that out loud.

" Yes Bua ji" he said retiring to his fate.

" I have already spoken to you. But I'm doing it again. Because my son deserve his family. You stole it from him. You watched all 3 of them performing together yesterday at sangeet , right? Did you see how perfect and happy they looked with each other?

Leave Abhimanyu, you love Abhir right? Abhir is my grandson, he is my blood. He is a Birla. If Abhir becomes a Birla, he will get anything in the world . He is such a brilliant boy. Abhimanyu can make him study in any prestigious instutions that he desires . Abhir can train in famous football acadamies anywhere in the world. But just for wanting to keep him as your son, you are denying him all his right? You couldn't even provide him his own room.

And Akshara? Akshara is making jams and calculating monthly expenses for groceries here? That same Akshara who used to have suitcases full of sarees and expensive jewelery . Akshara is a queen, here she is being like a servant.

Do you really want both of them to suffer like this just because you want a family? Akshara is greatful to you so she won't leave you but it doesn't mean she loves you. She has always loved only my son . He is her only true love. I accept that you helped her and Abhir during their toughest situations and I'm very thankful for that . I will pay you double for whatever you spent all this years for both of them. But please leave them and go away somewhere ... please. If you leave, Akshara will come back to my son and they will all live happily and royally"
Manjari spat out her venom in the form of words and stormed inside the home before he could reply.

Abhinav broke down on the swing again. Eventhough all her words caused him immense pain , it also made sense to him.

" Abhir and Akshara deserves all the happiness and wealth in the world. Who was he to keep them away from all of that? He was a low class driver and he thought he is worthy of them? "
His negative thoughts finally won the battle playing in his mind . With that he made a decision to leave them and Kasauli right after the wedding to an unknown place.

Unknown to him, a figure in the shadows heard the conversation between both of them.

Precap:

Akshara decides to leave Abhinav 💔

So what do you think guys, will Abhinav and Akshara leave each other? Will their love survive?