Part 8 - Dream come true

Abhinav broke the hug after sometime and checked the time on his phone

" Ouija ... it's already 12. Akshara.. it's gotten too late, I will take my leave now . " Abhinav proceeded to walk in the direction of the window.

Akshara caught his hand to stop him

" Abhinav where are you going now?" She questioned him confused at his departure.

" I'm going to the room. I will come back in morning" Abhinav said kissing her forehead

" But why do you need to leave? Stay here itself na" Akshara pulled a puppy face

" Aree.. Akshara what are you saying? If I stay ,everyone will doubt how I entered the house! What would I tell them?" Abhinav asked slightly embarrassed

" Tell them the truth .. that you jumped through the window to confess your love to your wife" Akshara winked at him.

" Akshara.. what will everyone think of me! No no..I am leaving now " he said determinedly.

" Abhinav.. please stay na..we will say some other reason.. but please don't go" Akshara pleaded with him.

He caught her shoulders

" Akshara I'm telling na.. I will come back in the morning.. that too as early as I can.. now let me go baba" he too pleaded with her.

" Abhinav.. please.. see it's already 12.. you won't even get a taxi this late.. then how will you go? " Akshara tried to reason with him to stay.

" Haan.. I completely forgot that.." Abhinav combed his hair with his hands and started to think of some other way.

" Haan.. Akshara.. i will call Suhaana.. she told me she is staying in nearby hotel only.. she will pick me up" Abhinav formulated a plan and took out his phone to call her.

Akshara's face turned red in anger . The word Suhaana made her blood boil.

" Haan...Haan... why not .. call her and go with her.. why would you care about what I want , now that your long lost friend is here , go and spend all time with her.. go .. Naviiii.. go" Akshara slightly pushed him and went off angrily to stand with her back to him, facing the window.

Abhinav first taken aback then understood her reaction around Suhaana in the morning.

' Akshara Abhinav Sharma is Jelaous!' Abhinav thought as a warm feeling filled his heart . He felt happy seeing her possesiveness towards him. He felt wanted.

However he didn't want to tease her or do anything that would increase her anger. Afterall she was his Sherni and he is still very much afraid of her.

He walked to her , slowly enclosed his hands around her waist and hugged her from the back .

" Sorry" he uttered near her ear , his hot breath making her heartbeat go wild.

She managed to gain her composure and tried to push him away using her right elbow. But it only made him tighten his grip on her waist.

" Akshara sorry baba .. ok.. I will stay.
I am not going.. but stop this silent treatment. Please speak .. I have already gone through hell for the last few days not again.. please" he requested turning her to face him and cupped her face.

She looked at his puppy face and wasn't able to hold her anger for long.

" Sachchi? " she asked still not smiling.

" Muchi" he pinched his throat to promise.

A smile came on Akshara's face as she hugged him , Abhinav hugged her back in content.