Part 11 - Rewind

Hi guys, I have decided to continue the story. This is going the memory loss way, I know a couple of you didn't want this track but I really didn't have any idea other than this. But rest assured, I won't seperate them for long, it's just a track to make them fall in love again

**************************************

Abhinav looked upwards at the chandelier which was descending right above his head , he closed his eyes and cowered to meet his fate when he felt someone push him away from his spot.

He opened his eyes to see Akshara on the ground next to him in a kneeling position and the chandelier now hitting the ground, the rim of the chandelier hit the back of Akshara's head as it touched the ground.

The whole wedding palace went silent in shock

Abhinav watched the horror unravel before his eyes as Akshara caught her head as blood oozed out from it and looked at him with a faint but relieved smile and one of her hand moved from her blood soaked head and weakly carassed his cheek. The next minute her hand from his cheek fell off as she fainted on him.

" Aksharaaaa..." he shouted coming out of his shock and picked her up in his arms and ran as fast as he could.

Kairaav pulled the car over , Abhinav placed her in the back seat and sat besides her, resting her head on his now blood soaked sherwani.

He tied a piece of cotton cloth over head to control the bleeding .

" Akshara.. Akshara.. ankhein kholiye na..aapko kuch nahi hoga.. mein nahi hone doonga .. uthiye Akshara.. " he kept on uttering cradling her head .

**************************************

Just under five minutes they reached the hospital. Abhinav placed her carefully on the stretcher as they wheeled her to the Emergency room.

" Sir, you can't come inside. Please stay here itself " the nurse instructed Abhinav .

" No No.. please.. let me come in..she is my wife.. I won't disturb you. But please let me in" Abhinav pleaded with the nurse

" Look sir, the more you delay the more it is going to get dangerous. Please leave her hand. We have to treat her immediately " the nurse replied.

Fear overtaking him, he slowly left her hand as their fingers brushed slowly , the attender dragged her inside.

With tears streaming down his face, Abhinav silently stood near the ER door as his moments with Akshara passed before his eyes.

**************************************

Abhimanyu and Manjari along with the other goenkas reached the hospital shortly.

Abhir and Ruhi who had been asleep in their room long before the accident was left in the care of Mimi.

" Akshu, akshu kaise hain Kairaav.. did they say anything?" Manish ran in first along with Abhimanyu

Kairaav shaked his head in a no unable to speak with tears breaking his voice.

" Bhai ji" Muskaan walked up to her brother and kept a hand on his shoulder for emotional support.

But Abhinav had ceased reacting long before . His eyes pinned to the ER door he stood like a state with lifeless eyes.

**************************************

" Doctor, Akshara ...?" Abhinav spoke his first words in a long time as the doctor came out from the ER.

" It's so early to say anything. She is in a critical condition. We have tied up her wound and we are taking her to MRI.. let's have a look at the results and then decide the further course of action. Keep hope" the doctor briefed and walked away.