Part 9 - The Romance

Hi guys, so here is the next part..
Do leave your thoughts in comments about the story

Abhinav returned from his hotel room after collecting his bag , the Goenka Mansion's living room filled with dresses and jewels and the ladies of the house surrounding those.

He walked in and looked at Akshara who was sitting next to Aarohi . He coughed and cleared his throat to get her attention without disturbing others but got no response.

Suddenly he heard a laughing sound and turned around to see Kairaav laughing on him and Manish sitting on the couch looking bored out of his mind.

" Ayiye Abhinav Ji, come join the men club. We are going through this for the last 2 hours and you think you can get attention within 5 mins .. " he laughed out again and patted the seat next to him .

" What's all this? Are they planning to open a boutique?" Abhinav asked innocently looking at the heap of clothes in front of them.

" Aree, nahi Abhinav Ji.. Bade mumma wanted to get everyone new clothes and jewellery for the wedding ...they planned a girls shopping trip but Bade papa here wanted to be a Mahaan and convinced them outside there is more pollution so he would call the shop persons to house itself with their goods... now we are all stuck with them too.." Kairaav looked accusingly at Manish who hit his arm with his hand.

" Chup kar.. I thought in home they would have limited options so they will choose sooner.. but never thought they could take this much time in home too.." Manish pulled a guilty face.

" Abhinav Ji.. we both tried to escape to dining room to have lunch.. but your sister dragged me back to choose between two sarees .... despite that,I chose one but she rejected both of those and started searching for another " Kairav said sadly keeping a hand on his now growling stomach.

" And he dragged me back too" Manish complained looking at Kairaav.

" If I don't get food, no one does, especially you, the prime reason for this situation" Kairaav crossed his arms .

" Where are the kids? We can escape from here reasoning that we have to feed them! They won't let kids be hungry" Abhinav conveyed his idea.

" Abhimanyu came home to meet them and looking at the commotion here he took both of them to mall. " Kairaav told putting off Abhinav's idea.

" Aree stop whining we have almost completed our shopping. Look, I and Akshara are going to wear matching lehengas for the wedding" Aarohi showed their choice

"Just Akshara is confused on what to wear for the reception on the day before the wedding" Aarohi told keeping both the sarees on Akshara's shoulders.

" Abhinav Ji! Choose kariye.. yellow or red!" Aarohi asked Abhinav who was busy admiring his wife.

" Aaru.. don't even.. he is so diplomatic.. he will probably say bo..." Akshara stopped midway

" Red... she always looks pretty in red " Abhinav said as Akshara looked at him in suprise.

" Waah! Abhinav ji ne choose karliya.. hogaya.. wrap it up" Kairaav instructed the salesman.

" wait.. only ladies shopping is over. We still have to shop for you mard log" Muskaan said asking the salesman to show some male clothes.

" Aree..bhagwan" he held his head in his hand.

But to his suprise they wrapped up the men's clothing purchase within the next 15 minutes.

" Humare itni hi izzat hai..." kairaav complained as the salesman strated packing up their bags

" kyun bhairav ji... Shall I ask them to unpack and then let's choose again?" Muskaan asked winking her eyes.