Part 10 - The conspiracy

Next day morning

Akshara opened her eyes slowlyas she woke up from her sleep. She raised her head lightly as her husband's face came into view. His warm hand surrounding around her shoulder and her head resting on his . She blushed as the memories of their passionate night flooded her mind. She placed a small peck on his cheek and settled back into his warm embrace .

Her hands on his bare chest drew circles on it . After a while, she signed her name using her finger on his chest above his heart.

" Aapko likhne ka koi zarurat nahi hai, aapki naam toh wahan hamesha ke liye ankit ho chuka hai" Abhinav said opening his eyes .

She raised her head on suddenly hearing his voice . He was looking at her with a sly smile. Getting caught, she blushed and buried her head into his chest as he placed a kiss on her head.

" Abhinav..." she called out after a moment.

" Hmm..yes?" He asked cradling her closer to him .

" sorry and thank you" he felt a tear fall on him dripping from her eyes .

" Akshara.. " he called out concerned.

" Sorry that I wasted 6 years of our life sulking in my past, and thank you for waiting for me patiently and giving me space to move on from that hurt. Thank you for being my strength in my weakest situations. Thank you for being my everything " she said as tears streamed down her eyes.

" Akshara.. ye kaise bathein kar rahi h aap.. does anyone thank their husband for doing his basic duties? Akshara, You gave me a family. You and Abhir , you guys are my world. Truthfully, I should thank you for standing by me always. " he said wiping the tears off her eyes.

" I love you Abhinav " Akshara looking at his eyes.

" I love you too" He reciprocated .

**************************************

" Akshara, The car is ready. Here is our bag . Let's change and leave." Abhinav walked into their hotel room carrying their bag which was left in the car.

She collected the bag from his hand as they both changed into their normal clothes .

Akshara walked out of the restroom to see Abhinav sitting on the couch.

" Akshara.. I have ordered some breakfast .. come let's eat" he motioned her to come to the couch.

" Abhinav, do you notice anything different?" Akshara asked as he kept on stealing glances at her.

" Akshara.. ye earring.." he pointed to her ears.

" Yes .. Abhinav .. this is the one you gave to me four days before .. achcha hai na?" She asked dangling her ears.

He nodded his head in a yes admiring her cuteness.

" Waise Abhinav. . You have given me a gift when proposing so to be fair I should gift you something too right?" She asked looking at him

" Aree Akshara... you have given me the gift of love.. what more do I need!" He replied

" That's not fair.. bataiye.. aapko kya chahiye?" Akshara asked him

" I just want you and Abhir to be with me always" he said taking a bite of his food.

" Abhinav.... you don't have to be this grounded Abhinav with me .. there must be something you need.. bataiye na.. something you have craved .. " Akshara stopped midway and observed Abhinav.

His reaction changed at her last sentence as his face turned serious and the spoon going to his mouth passed for a second. He tried to cover up the expression.