Part 15 - Memories Manmade

Sorry guys, i know i am super late. But was stuck by severe writers block. Anyhow will try to update the next chapters soon.

Akshara woke up as brightness spread the room . She took a look at Abhinav who was sleeping on the couch hugging a pillow. The morning sun rays beaming through the window behind the couch hit him directly on the face as he kept on tossing disturbed.

He looked so exhausted. He had been running pillar to pillar in hospital and has been taking care of her all the time.

Akshara's heart twisted at the sight of his face and decided to give him the rest he deserved today.

She walked over to the couch,  slightly leaning over , she tried to catch hold of the curtain of the window behind.

Unable to make it the first time,  she leaned in more the next time and caught the curtain with her right hand.

But her leg slipped  as she lost her balance . She waved her hands to find something to hold on, but nothing came to her rescue as she fell flat on Abhinav.

Abhinav got awakened suddenly as he felt something  crash into him. He opened his eyes hurriedly to check to only see Akshara lying on him with her eyes closed in fear.

He instinctively closed his arms around her waist . She opened her eyes slowly to see him staring at her mesmerized.

A strand of her hair was falling on her face disturbing his view. He slowly tucked behind her ear as their eyes met.

Akshara's heart thumped out of her chest in proximity.  Her mind warned to get off him but her heart betrayed her. Once their eyes met, it felt like tge whole world had disappeared,  only she and Abhinav existed. She wanted to lose herself in his eyes which looked like it held so much untold emotions for her.

Suddenly ,she felt a vision appear in her head. She and Abhinav was standing in the garden area of their house. Her hands were on his shoulder , his hands were on her waist.  There was a decorated swing at the background. Their eyes were closed as they moved their heads forward and  their foreheads touched when leaning in for a kiss.

Akshara broke out of the trance as the vision ended and immediately got off him. Abhinav scolded himself for getting lose of his self control and got up and sat besides her .

He noticed her looking disturbed

" Akshara kya hua?" He asked

" Wo.. mein..I was going to close the curtain.. but meri pair phisala gaya aur mein aap par gir gayi" Akshara reasoned her actions but didn't meet his eyes.

" Ok.. but you look disturbed Akshara.. are you feeling okay?" He questioned her  .

" Wo.. gar..den..jho..ola" she stumbled making a sentence 

"Huh?" He was confused at her broken words

Akshara mind was still searching for answers. Did she just imagine them romantically ?  What was wrong with her mind?

" Wo.. kuch nahi hai.. mei fresh hoke aati hoon" she said and escaped c the bathroom.

**************************************

" Akshara , Jamai sa aaiye khana tayyar hai" Swarna called on both of them as they were coming downstairs.

" Mumma , papa" Abhir joined them for breakfast.

" Aree, I forgot your medicines.. mei lekar aata hoon.. aap jayiye" Abhinav ran upstairs to fetch her medicine as Abhir and Akshara proceeded to the table.

Abhir took a seat next to Ruhi.

" Come Akshu, sit here " Aarohi patted the seat next to her. 

Akshara sat down passing a smile to her.