Part 2 - His final Goodbye?

Abhir who was playing hide and seek along with Ruhi , saw his papa sitting on the swing looking very dejected. After knowing the truth about Abhinav not being his father, his respect and love for Abhinav grew more if possible.

Abhinav has never even once acted like he is not his papa. He has always loved him more than any RWP of his friends. He noticed that for the past 3 days Abhinav has not been his own self. He was always roaming around like he lost something. Abhir didn't like his papa like that, he wanted his Bole Bhale Papa back.

"What happened to papa? Did mama say something to him? No, he won't be sad for mama's scoldings. But why he is so sad?... ouija did he came to know that I know he is not my RWP?" Abhir despised himself for wanting to know his RWP and causing so much pain to his mama and papa. He walked across to speak to Abhinav and give him a tight wala hug for that knew that there is nothing in the world that could ease Abhinav other than his Nikkeji.

But before Abhir could reach Abhinav , he saw Ruhi was looking for him around the corner. He immediately ducked under the stone behind the swing not wanting to lose the game that he forgot he was playing .

"I will speak to papa once Ruhi Chuhi runs to the other side " he thought .

While he was hiding he saw Manjari walking upto his dad and spew her hate venom to Abhinav.

He heard every word that Manjari narrated to Abhinav. He went into shock learning the truth about who his father is and how badly Manjari is treating Abhinav. More than his realization, Abhir couldn't process the pain that his papa is going through. He wanted to stop Manjari from uttering all those words but he was still in shock and took some time to stabilize himself.

As Manjari left , he saw Abhinav break down . He was shattered beyond anything. Abhir knew the only person who could now fix papa was his mama. He has seen their love, he knew that whatever rubbish Manjari uttered about Abhimanyu Akshara love was a thing of past. He knew how much his mother loves his papa. He ran inside the house wanting to tell whatever he heard and saw to Akshara.

**************************************

Akshara was searching for both the papa - beta duo for sometime. Ruhi told her that she and Abhir were playing hide and seek but he was nowhere to be found. Abhinav was already drowning himself in sorrow and won't even tell her why. She has had it him. She has tried every possible way , scolded him , begged him but he wasn't opening up. Ay first he thought he was just being enveloped in the worry of financing and preparing for the wedding . But after the Sangeet, she knew there was more to that story.

As she was lost in her thoughts , Abhir came running to her and hugged her tightly. Not expecting the hug, Akshara slightly stumbled back but got herself steady.

"Mama, mama, i have to tell you something important.." he said tugging at her skirt.

" Yes Abhir" she said while looking at the door. She wasn't sure but it looked like Abhinav was sitting on the swing.

"Vo mama.. vo" he stumbled on his words not knowing how to tell the truth to his mother in presence of all the relatives who were present there for the wedding.

"Abhir pls dont take me wrong. I have lot of work to do. See your papa is sitting on the swing without realizing how much work is left. I want to go talk to him about the wedding. I will speak to you later . Now , go play with Ruhi" Akshara requested him not knowing the magnitude of the issue Abhir has come up with. Abhir too felt that this might not be the time to have this conversation and moved away from her path.

**************************************

Abhinav wiped his tears and walked towards the house as he saw his wife coming towards him . She was clad in a beautiful golden lehenga with green dupatta looking so ethereal. She was really an angel. But unfortunately not his.

"Abhinav where did you go? I was searching for you all over the house. You are behaving very strangely all of a sudden. But you won't even answer what's bothering you even if I asked. So I don't want to pressurize you . Please tell me when you think you could " she pleaded with him.

" wo.. Akshara.. " he wanted to make a cover up story, but fortunately for him, Manish came inbetween their conversation.

"Abhinav ji, Swarna asked me to check if the transportation from house to temple after the marriage has been arranged? It's an important tradition to seek the blessings of almighty after the wedding" he enquired to Abhinav.

" Yes, Bade Papa. I have arranged a mini bus for all of you to go to temple right after the wedding. It should be coming anytime now. I will check with the driver. " Abhinav replied

"All of you? You mean all of us right? " Akshara pointed out thinking it was a mistake.

"No Akshara. I am not coming to the temple. All of you go . I will stay at home . It is a wedding house. We can't lock the house and go with all the valuables inside and someone needs to make arrangements for further rituals . So I can't come with you all." He said already making a plan to use this window to go away from them. The thought made his face more sullen than before which didn't go unnoticed by his wife.

Eventhough, Akshara wanted to protest , she knew he was right . They can't leave the house alone. So she left with that thought as Neelamma called her to help Muskaan with her accessories.

**************************************

The marriage went off smoothly without any disturbances with Abhir clinging on to Aarohi and Ruhi for comfort not wanting to face Abhimanyu or Manjari. Aarohi could see the pain on Abhinav's face and decided to tell the truth she knew to Akshara once they return from the temple. But she was not sure why Abhir was behaving so weird all of a sudden. She thought maybe he was disturbed because of not knowing his RWP and made a mental note to speak to Akshara about him too.

As planned , everyone boarded the bus to go to temple. Akshara had half a mind to go without Abhinav, but she knew she had to go to complete the rituals as Muskaan's bhabhi. Muskaan and Kairav along with Surekha and Neelamma had left in a car just before.

Abhinav kissed Abhir and asked him to take care of his mother and made him climb on the bus . Abhir didn't think much of it as he thought he was speaking about taking care of her during the trip. His mind was focussed on telling the truth to Akshara than anything else. Abhinav also waved Akshara Good bye with tears glistening in his eyes as that would be their final one.

Sorry guys , couldn't include the precap in this part as it was getting much longer. Stay tuned, will update as soon as possible.