Prologue

Cale walks on a bloodied field while trying hard not to step on the bodies that were everywhere around him.

It was a gruesome scene, something that become a common sight since the start of the Great War pledged by White Star twenty years ago.

He hears the screams of the remaining soldiers that are still fighting to protect their home, their families.

He, too, is a soldier, but he no longer has a family or territory to protect. He is a wandering ghost consumed by an absolute hatred and rage towards the one who destroyed his life and turned the world upside down.

Where did it go wrong?

Why do we need to suffer?

Why did they have to die?

Why am I  the only survivor?

Endless questions that remain unanswered. Thoughts that keep tormenting him and make him unable to sleep.

Nightmares of his parents and siblings being teared apart by monsters.

The screams of the people who couldn't do nothing, except for running.

The day he finds himself all alone surrounded by debris and chopped up corpses.

Why am I alive?

Am I cursed to live on in this endless suffering?

It's like something was keeping him alive for whatever reason. That's the feeling he gets whenever he miraculously survives through all the battles.

He came to a halt.

With a face devoid of any emotions, his gaze fall upon the last remaining hero struggling to fight against the bastard who looks like a predator playing with his prey.

Is there any way to win against someone who is basically a god?

There's no such thing. They where fighting a losing battle from the start.

Who would have thought that such a disaster will suddenly fall upon this land?

''Haaaa....'' he sighs bitterly.

Is time to put an end to this'

He is tired. It's pointless to live like this.

''Hey, bastard!'' he shouts.

''Give me your best shot'' he says while running with a sword in his hands towards the White Star who was holding Choi Han by the neck.

''Whatever'' White Star said swinging his flame sword.

''Dodge!'' Choi Han screams with all his might while trying to remove the grip on his neck.

Cale smiles while looking at the incoming blow.

'I won't survive this, right?'

He closes his eyes waiting for the death to embrace him.

To be continued...