Chapter 32: Roan Kingdom'Star

"What is this ...!"

A shocked and angry voice came from the Northwest table. When Cale turned to look, Venion jumped out of his seat with anger as he glared at Taylor.

Seeing this, Cale put on a satisfactory smile.

"I did not expect to see Marquis Stan's eldest son, Taylor Stan, and a priestess of the God of Death here."

The crown prince seemed happy. Taylor showed his respects while still sitting on his wheelchair.

"I heard that there was an opportunity for the kingdom's nobles to meet with and discuss with your majesty. I do apologize for coming without an invitation."

The crown prince Alberu had a smirk on his face. Cale could tell from that smirk that Alberu properly understood what Taylor meant by being able to have a discussion with the crown prince. 

"I did ask for each household's representative, but if the household does not have a representative, there is no issue with who shows up.

"Thank you for understanding, your majesty."

"Not at all. I am glad that you look very healthy, Mister Taylor. It has been a while since we last met."

Taylor smiled and responded to the crown prince.

"Your majesty, my legs may not move, but my hands, head, eyes, ears, mouth, everything else is still very much alive. No, in fact, they have gotten even stronger."

"I see. Indeed, you are still alive. I have forgotten that the strongest is the one who manages to live until the end."

Cale could see that the crown prince was completely hooked. He then turned to see that Venion once again had a noble-like expression on his face, but he was still glaring at Taylor with a piercing glare.

Cale found this situation to be quite entertaining.

'I'll be fun to watch.'

The crown prince, Taylor, Venion, and the nobles of the different factions. It was fun looking at the expressions on all of their faces. It made Cale want to drink some wine while watching. This was a tense situation that could burst at any moment.

"Then is the lady a priestess of the God of Death?"

"This servant of eternal rest named Cage greets your majesty."

Cage seemed like a saint as she said the traditional greeting of the priestesses of the God of Death. However, there was much knowledge about curses in her mind.

The crown prince received Cage's greeting before speaking to Taylor.

"Let us talk later. It is time for this gathering to start. I am not sure where to sit the two of you."

The crown prince confirmed that he would make some time to chat with Taylor later. Cale peeked over to the Northwest table. All of them were full of concern and anxiety. Neo Tolz was extremely bad, he seemed to be extremely anxious and fidgety.

 It was at that moment.

'Hmm?'

Cale made eye contact with the crown prince. The crown prince Alberu was looking around to see where a good spot for Taylor and Cage may be and Cale was turning to look at Taylor. But in the process, the two of them made eye contact.

"I guess there is a good spot for you."

The crown prince made up his mind and Cale quickly realized where it would be.