Chapter 24: Going berserk (1)

Cale's carriage leisurely headed to the south of the capital. Huiss, the capital of the Roan Kingdom. People were clearly busy getting ready for the upcoming birthday celebration.

Cale looked out through the slightly lifted curtain and started to think.

'Choi Han and Ron should arrive in about 3 days.'

And the things will change starting at the capital.

'That blood-loving bastard will show up.'

In the previous life, while preventing the terror incident with Rosalyn, Choi Han comes in contact with an executive of the Arm. That executive and their subordinates all have the red star and five white stars on their chest.

Cale just blankly stared outside the window before closing the curtains. The happy citizens decorating the streets, and the streets that were becoming very beautiful. All of this would turn into a place of despair in a week.

"Young master Taylor."

They were now at the southern part of Huiss, at the location of the noble residences. Cale's carriage stopped in front of a building, and Cale stood up and got ready to exit.

"Hans will take care of you once we arrive at the residence. You just need to head out that way."

He was looking at the door as he continued.

"Forget everything."

He could hear Taylor and Cage's voice coming from behind him.

"Thank you very much."

"See you in a joyful environment next time."

Cale started to smile. Cage and Taylor continued to look at him, but neither Cale, nor the two kittens, paid the two people any attention.

Click.

The carriage door opened.

Cale did not pay any more attention to the carriage, and turned around.

"Oh."

He then let out a gasp of admiration. The kittens, On and Hong, seemed to be surprised as well, as their golden pupils were extremely dilated.

''It's even better than I expected."

 Past the large iron gate was a five-story residence. There was even a garden between the gate and the building itself. It was not fancy or shiny, but it definitely looked more expensive than the nearby noble residences.

It had the aura and look of a building that definitely took a large amount of money to build. At the center of it was, naturally, a sculpture with the Henituse family's golden turtle on it.

Screeeech. 

The large gate with the golden turtle crest on it slowly opened. The guard opening the gate, as well as the butler of the residence and the servants, all lined up to greet Cale.

"Young master Cale Henituse! Welcome to the capital!"

It was an extremely respectful greeting. They were bowing their heads so low that their heads looked like it would reach the ground. The old man who seemed to be in charge was speaking so loudly it looked like he might hurt his vocal chords.

"We will do our very best to serve you!"

'Why is he like this?'

Cale found this to be annoying and started to speak.

"Everybody, lift your heads up."

The servants quickly raised their heads. They had never seen Cale while working at the residence. However, they had definitely heard stories about Cale from the people that visited from the Henituse territory.