Chapter 29: Great and mighty

Cale could see the glare of the black dragon toward Choi Han. It was understandable. Cale remembered the conversation he had with the dragon after Rosalyn left.

[''Hey!''

''Don't call me, 'hey'.''

''Then what do I call you?''

''....''

After seeing the black dragon at a loss for words, Cale quickly continued.

''Anyways, tonight I'll need your help with something. Do you think you can help me?''

''Of course! What do I need to destroy?''

'He's indeed a dragon, even though he's only four.'  Cale could see how excited he is as he was flapping his wings with sparkling eyes.

''We won't destroy anything for now, you just need to help me locate some magic bombs.''

It was at that moment. Cale could see the sparkling blue eyes of the black dragon turning dull.

''Oh... is that so... fine.'' He said it as the whole world collapsed.

Cale sighed and started patting the dragon's head. ''Don't worry, I'll let you destroy things to your heart's content later on.''

''Really??''

''Yeah. Oh, and Choi Han will be going with us as well. Do you think you can show yourself to him?''

The black dragon flinched.

''If you don't want to, nevermind.''

Cale quickly dismissed it as he could see the dragon slightly trembling eyes. The black dragon was aware of  Choi Han's strength, so of course, it will be difficult for him to agree right away just because he asked. It was at that moment...

''...Okay, but, in return I want you to choose a name for me.''

''Name? Your name?''

''Yes! If you agree, then I agree too.''

''Deal!'']

Choi Han looked at the black dragon before looking back toward Cale and asking.

''Is it a monster?''

Cale face palmed and opened his mouth to say something, but before he could a black body covered his vision.

''Stupid Choi Han, I'm not a monster, but a great and mighty dragon who had lived almost full four years.'' He said as he looked straight in Choi Han's eyes.

''Ah... I see. G-great and mighty... d-dragon.'' He stuttered under the vicious glare of the small dragon.

Clap

Cale clapped his hands to put an end to this awkward atmosphere.

'As expected of the dragon. He could make even a strong person as Choi Han stutter.'

"Are we going to destroy everything?" Choi Han asked out of nowhere after he recovered from shock.

"No. Absolutely not."

'Why are his thoughts so extreme?'

Cale laid down on the bed and waved Choi Han away.

"Hurry up and come back soon. Oh, and wear a hat."

"I understand."

Choi Han left only the night stand's light on and turned the rest of the lights off before heading out of the room and saying something to Hans. Cale kept his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep.