Chapter 6: A fateful encounter

'What is he doing here? And why is he chocking him?'

The reason why Cale choose this shop was because he knew that Choi Han will go to the bar that was a bit far  away from this place. Seeing him here was definitely unexpected and shocking.

Cale slowly climbed down the stairs with his eyes fixated on the troublemaker while calming his heart, clearing his mind, ignoring the phantom pain he felt on his side.

He didn't know whether it was because of the new abilities he got, but his mind became clearer and the overwhelming fear that he felt a few seconds ago was slowly subsiding.

''Let him go.'' He orders with a cold voice that sent shivers to those listening.

''Urgh.'' Billos groans as the grip on his neck tightened.

The black haired guy doesn't budge and glares fiercely.

''Who are you to order me?''

Cale frowns.

'This punk. Still the same manners'

''Let him go.'' Cale commands in a more cold but sharp tone while pointing at Billos.

Choi Han huffs as he throws the owner.

*Thud* *chough* cough*

''Young... cough... master.'' Billos tried to catch his breath.

But Cale didn't have time to pay attention as he was focused on the bastard who was coming his way. At this moment,  he, the kittens, Billos and this bastard were the only ones in the room as the others had run away.

''I asked who you are.'' he said when he was only one step away from Cale.

''Before asking someone's name, you should introduce yourself first. Don't you have any manners?'' Cale started to get annoyed by this whole situation. The fear he felt earlier was completely sealed away.

He saw the bastard gripping his scabbard harder and his glare could pierce him.

''Haaa...'' He sighed heavily pinching his nose bridge.

'This bastard only knows how to fight?'

''I'm Cale Henituse. What's yours? He decided that it was better to end this quickly since he already knows this bastard's goal, except he doesn't understand why he had to meet him here.

''...I'm Choi Han.'' he replies, his facial expression getting darker.

Cale frowned. 'What's with that look? Did someone smack you?'

Cale was getting more irritated by the minute.

''Now, care to explain what's going on?''

''I don't see why I need to tell you.'' 

The tension grew.

''Ahem, hm...''

Their heads turned after hearing a fake cough.

''Young master, he was looking for you.'' Billos intervened.

Cale eyes widened. ''What?''

Choi Han turned to look at the redhead in an instant. His eyes were a bit shaking.

''Even so, what does coming to look for me have with strangling you? Cale still couldn't connect the dots.

''He barged in here saying that his looking for the count's son because someone told him he was here.''

''And?'' 

''I told him that it wasn't true, so he should leave.''

''But you insulted me and tried to kick me out before I could explain and lied to me.'' Choi Han says with a angry tone, almost growling.