Chapter 34: Reunion

"Welcome to the Scent of Grapes! How may I help you?"

Cale responded to the young attendant's greeting, and immediately headed for the back door. The people Choi Han brought with him were all residing in the villa at the back area of the inn.

The attendant tried to follow him, but Cale stopped him and walked to the villa door before motioning to Lock.

"You open the door since it is your younger siblings."

"Huh? Yes!"

Lock grabbed the handle immediately. This was his first time seeing his younger siblings since he had his berserk transformation. Cale slowly moved back, because he had a bad feeling that he probably should not see what was beyond the door.

Click.

Lock turned the doorknob and opened the door. They could see the inside of the villa as soon as the door was opened. It was a comfortable looking space.

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

"Lock oppa!"

10 children rushed toward Lock, and Lock ran toward them as well. An emotional reunion was happening in front of Cale's eyes. 

At the same time, there was someone that Cale was happy to see.

''Young master."

"Long time no see, Billos."

Cale had told Billos to go to this villa. Cale could see that Billos was nervous underneath his smile and looked to the person approaching them from behind Billos.

"Nice to meet you, young master Cale."

"Are you the merchant who came with Choi Han?"

A man in his sixties with a gentle expression and good physique. This person was the one who asked Choi Han to help with the Blue Wolf Tribe issue.

"Yes. I heard a lot of things about you from Sir Choi Han. It is an honor to meet you, young master."

"An honor? It is nothing much to see the face of a trash like me."

Cale reached his hand out to the man, and the man shook Cale's hand as he introduced himself.

"My name is Odeus Flynn."

Cale started to smile.

Odeus Flynn. He was someone who was a strong contender for the Flynn Merchant Guild's leader position but gave up on it to start his own small guild.

He was Billos's uncle.

He was the person who connected Billos and Choi Han to each other, as well as the person who brought out Billos's hidden greed.

'He is even more devious than Ron.'

He acted like he owned a small merchant guild, but, in reality, he was wearing a mask to rule the underworld. He was nice to some, but cruel and vicious to others. That was the type of person Odeus Flynn was.

Right now, the only person to know about both sides of Odeus's character was Cale.

Cale pretended not to know anything as he greeted Odeus.

"Flynn? You must be related to Billos. Nice to meet you."

"I was shocked as well. I didn't know Billos was the person young master Cale knew. I have not seen Billos since he was a little boy, so I was very happy to see him again. I feel like I've had a lot of good encounters lately."