Chapter 2: A new beginning

The redhead could feel someone gently tapping his shoulder. It was a strange, but familiar sensation.

''Young master, it's morning.''

He heard a profound voice that sent chills throughout his body that made him open his eyes. Rather than the bright sunlight coming in through the window to warm the man's eyes, what he saw was a familiar old man standing beside his bed.

''It is surprising to see you wake up after a single attempt.''

But the redhead remain silent staring at the man. He is still processing what's going on.

'That's right. I came back'

''Is something wrong, young master?'' the old man asked with a benign smile after hearing no reply.

 Cale felt his surroundings turn dark and he started to feel dizzy. He placed a hand over his eyes.

''Get out''.

Ron frowns.

''Young...''

''I said get out!'' Cale shouts staring right into the old man's eyes.

Ron frowns harder, but complies.

 ''As you wish.'' He bows and leaves the room. He didn't dare to hesitate after sensing a slight bloodthirst coming from the young man.

Before closing the door, he glances subtly at the young master. 'Something isn't right.'

He is used to the young man's tantrums, but this was the first time when he was looking at him like that.

''Haaaa....'' Cale sighs.

'I can't believe the first face I see as I came back is the face of the man who abandoned me. Great start, isn't it?'

''Urgh... What... is this?'' He groans, clenching his head due to the pain as the information started pouring in like waterfall.

After 5 minutes or so, the pain started to subside.

''Haaa... Is this the knowledge he was speaking of? I need to sort it out.'' he said closing his eyes.

He could see a ton of information like he was reading a book. 

''Is this the Record ability? Cale was astonished by how easy it was to sort the information and he how he can access it whenever he needs it. 

He ignored the slight fever and headache that were probably just side effects, they didn't matter since the ability is worthy.

Once he was done organizing it, Cale got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

As he entered he looked at his reflection in the full body mirror.

'I really am 18 years old again'  he thinks as he rolls up his shirt to check something.

''There's no scar.''

'I guess that means I haven't run into Choi Han yet.'

Cale took his eyes off the mirror and walked into the tub that was full of warm water which was already prepared before he woke up. He leaned against the tub and looked up at the ceiling. 

'As long as I take the ancient powers and prepare for the upcoming war, while avoiding to encounter that black haired bastard that beat me up, there is a chance.'

Cale relaxed in the warm water while coming to a final conclusion with his now clear head.

''It's worth trying.''