Talking business

"Hey, beautiful" I could feel his amazing scent close and soon enough, I felt his arms around me. His soft lips softly moved from my cheek to my lips, as I gladly welcomed them. "It is such a lonely and warm night" he whispered

I smiled at him, moving my hand from his face and hair, exploring his features. Wait, I can see him now...

"What do you say about a swim?"

I bit my lip, staring at him "A late night swim?"

He smiled at me "A late night swim"

"Sounds perfect"

His arms immediately picked me up, bride style, as he started walking. It was only by then I realized we were at his place.

"I don't have my swimming suit on, Benji!"

"There's no need of that!" he adorably smiled at me and, before I knew it, we were both in the water, fully clothed.

"Oops, we should get rid of these" he smiled at me, before leaning to steal a kiss from me.

"Hmmm" I surrounded my arms around his neck, letting myself get lost in his arms, touch, scent and kiss...

The best place I've ever been.

SMACK!

Sophia suddenly woke up in a jolt, after listening to the loud noise close to her.

"Ops! Sorry!" Mia apologized, near the door "Clumsy me..." she spoke

Sophia gulped, rubbing her eyes, trying not to think about that dream. Yet, another dream of him. It was starting to become constant.

"Fell asleep on the couch?" her sister sat next to her

"I guess" she mumbled "What time is it?"

"About 6pm, I got out earlier today"

Sophia smiled at her "So, what are you going to do about college?"

"Oh, I won't go... not this year"

"Mia... why? We can't survive it..."

"If Sullivan does as he says... I will get a good job, you will too, and we will get more stability. Let me work for at least a year, full time, then I'm sure I can go and we can be more comfortable"

Sophia stared at her, thoughtful. She had always wished to see her sister going to college and she was not giving that wish up.

Mia smiled "I will go" she kissed Sophia's cheek.

"Good"

"Are you okay?"

"I am fine"

Mia sadly stared at her "I know you are not" she held her hand "Why don't you call him?"

"And what would I say?!"

"That you miss him. That you want to talk"

Sophia looked down "He's probably moved on, anyway"

Her sister smiled "At least you don't refuse any idea of getting in touch with him"

Sophia frowned "I haven't forgotten what happened..." she whispered "But..." Sophia interrupted herself

Mia smiled "But..." she grabbed her phone

"Call him"

"Oh no!" Sophia immediately stood up, "I should... hmmm... go and have a shower"