Surprises

The older brother's eyes widened, as he watched his little brother walking through the crowd and approaching him. But even more as he noticed the motorcycles, obviously misjudging his intentions

"B-Ben?" he whispered, still surprised with his brother's presence "This is... how come you are here?"

"Leo... what are these for?" The doctor approached him, as everyone stared at the brothers "Have you not learned..."

"Ben..." Leo put his arms around it.

Benji had the urge to push him away, but before he could, Leo spoke "These are for demolition..." he spoke

The younger brother stared at him "What?"

"I am sending these to get destroyed." He sadly stared at him "They have caused enough pain and despair" he touched his shoulder "For me too..."

Ben stared at him, surprised. "You are destroying the motorcycles?"

Leo sadly smiled "I thought I would never see you again, so calm near me" he ignored his brother's question

"Wow" The doctor whispered, showing his brother a smile "You made me angry for a second there"

Leo smiled "I guess it is normal to jump to conclusions, after seeing this scenario"

Benjamin nodded, staring back at the motorcycles. The very same that they were in in that tragic day, when Sophia lost her sight.

"Well, Happy Birthday, brother"

Leo gulped, hugging his brother "So, am I forgiven?" he chuckled

"Oh, only if you don't get into my nerves" Benjamin smiled

"I have missed you..." Leo looked down

"I miss you too, Leo"

"I am sorry" he honestly said, staring at his brothers eyes "I never intended any of this to happen... I just wanted your best, little brother" he sincerely spoke

"Hey..." Benjamin smiled at him "Let's forget about that, shall we. I..." he took a deep breath "I might not understand many of the things you do... but I do understand this"

Leo smiled, pushing his brother into yet another hug "I love you"

"I love you too, Leo" Ben smiled, hugging his brother back

Of course, both were suddenly unaware of all the people surrounding them, both not really understanding what was going on and yet happy for them, in that sweet moment. And yet, and Benjamin immediately noticed as he got aware of his surroundings better, people still recognized him and didn't seem to enjoy his presence in there. He also recognized many of them as old clients of his.

"Who are these people, Leo?"

"I invited many of your old clients, yes. I insisted actually, because they did not appreciate an invitation coming from a Sullivan, even if it was not you" He glanced at him, comprehensively.

Benjamin stared at him, sadly. Seemed like people actually bought what Philips had been spreading about him. Even their own old clients. Benjamin had the hope they would not. He hoped he would be able to get them back.

"What you are staring at..." Leo suddenly spoke, not to his brother, but for everyone else to see. It caught Benji by surprise, even if, obviously, he knew Leo was going to give a speech. "...those are mine and my brother's motorcycles." He sadly smiled "They have a few years but have been constantly updated and improved... amazing two-wheelers."

Benji stared at him, feeling like he really should not be there. So, he slowly started walking away. Yet, Leo would not let him.

"Wait!" he spoke "Come here, brother"