Are you staying?

"You are crazy"

She heard Ben speaking, after a long moment of silence, in which she had dragged him to his own kitchen to make them a snack.

She turned around to stare at him "Are we going back to the same conversation?" she bit her lip, approaching.

He sadly smiled, pushing her to his lap "I just... I am still having a hard time believing this is happening" he stared at her "That you... that you are here for me, that... you want me back, after everything... it is... what on earth did I do to deserve this? I certainly do not deserve you and..."

"Shhh, stop, Benji" she caressed his hair "You need to stop blaming yourself." She smiled "I love you and... I was angry, yes, I was in denial, yes... but, I never stopped loving you, Benji" she whispered "And I want to get through this. It was an accident, it happened." She smiled "Please let's stop this, let's just... oh..."

She was interrupted by his lips on hers, and immediately surrendered to him.

She could still feel him trembling, she could feel the guilt inside him and she knew she could not just wash it away.

But she wanted to try.

"I'm sorry, I... you are right" he smiled, licking his lip "I am just still surprised this is happening and..." he gulped "I feel so bad for everything"

She nodded "I know, but... stop blaming yourself" she smiled

"We are going to get through it, right?"

"Yes" she hugged him "We are"

Benjamin bit his lip "Miss Peterson?"

She chuckled "Yes, Dr. Sullivan?"

"Will you be my lady, again?" he sadly asked "I promise I'll never ride a motorcycle again"

She let out a giggle, before concentrating in him.

He gulped "Something wrong?" he asked

She shocked her head "Anything wrong"

"Oh" he breathed "I at's just... I am really not used to see you... staring at me, you know." He explained "I... still have a hard time reading your eyes"

She smiled "I am looking at you"

Benjamin gulped as she continued "You know... I can see you now" she caressed his face "You know how much I wished to see you, before, do you not?"

Benjamin looked down, but she made him look at her, again"You look gorgeous" she bit her lip "Really handsome"

The doctor shyly smiled "Well, you have really good taste, uh?"

She giggled "Hell yes. I even saw you since the beginning" she sarcastically said

"You are beautiful" he caressed her face "And I want you to know I love you just the same, Soph. And I would love you forever, even if you were blind"

She smiled, leaning to kiss him "I love you" He smiled, against her lips as she continued "I love you, so much, Benji"

The doctor doubted his ears ever captured such amazing sound.

And his heart knew he was never happier than at that moment.

With her.

"Hmmm" he closed his eyes, still having a hard time believing what happened and how lucky he was "You know..."

"What?" she spoke

"What about we go... and explore the beauty of London. Have you ever been here before?"

Her smiled widened "Never..."

"Well, why don't we go and then... have some dinner and..." he smiled, holding her hand "I take you out on a real date for the first time?"

"A date?" Sophia breathed "That sounds wonderful"

Benji kissed her hand "Let's make the most of it then"

After they finally had their snack finished, the doctor could only smile at Sophia's adorableness as she refused to leave the house for a date without changing clothes. So, he patiently waited for her as she got ready, before they finally left the house.

Both agreed they haven't had such a good and happy day as that one.

After such a long time of sorrow and pain, they finally saw some light invading their days.

They finally felt hope and motivation to face everything and just go through everything that happened, once and for all.

"This is so beautiful" Sophia breathed "I love it, Benji" she commented as they finally stopped at a restaurant to get some dinner "This city... all the places you took me to.."

The doctor smiled "There's still so much more to see" he stared at her "I can show you"He stared at her "Hmm... are you planning to stay for a while?"

She looked down, having no idea how to answer his question

"You still haven't told me how you got here" he smiled

"Well, with your brother's help" she spoke "Actually, with his encouragement"

She faced him, hoping to see his smile once again.

Instead, she saw him frowning.Maybe the sudden conversation about his brother did not amuse him

"Leo?!" he asked "He has been meeting with you?!" his eyes widened "Filling your mind with sh*tty things?!"Her lips parted as she stared at him, not really knowing what to say.

---

Hello!

I am so terribly sorry for the lack of updates! in general!

And I am so sorry this is so short!

I have been really stressed and busy because of my final scientific thesis, to deliver tomorrow. I have been working on it day and night and I haven't had much time to write!

I am so sorry, once again!

Anyway,

what do you think?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*