The Unforgettable Eyes

Third Person's POV

*weeks later*

"Woah, woah...!" Benjamin grabbed the cup from Anna's hand "That is enough for you"

"C'mon, Ben!" She smiled, leaning for him "I had the same as you!"

"Exactly, but we are talking about you, not me, so..." he moved the cup away from her reach as she followed his hands in attempt to get her drink back "I say, you are done with drinks" he smiled, finally dropping the cup on the counter.

She frowned "I just had three drinks, Benjamin"

"Yes, and I remember perfectly how you got with the same three drinks, back in my house, when I first offered you."

"Ugh..." she sighed

"My purpose is not to get you drunk, Dr. Philips" he charmingly said

"Alright, freshman"

"Hey!" He frowned "Just like you! And I am doing great, by the way" he smugly said

"I know, never doubt that"

Ben smiled down at her

"But, tell me then, Dr. Sullivan. What is your purpose?" Anna leaned closer to him

"To share a nice evening, with you."

She bit her lip, failing to hide the blush on her cheeks.

In the last few weeks, both had spent most of the time together, in part because of their jobs, but mainly, in Anna's new house or back in the Sullivan's mansion. Benjamin could not complain, at all, actually.

At first, he was feeling really pressured and was afraid to cause more problems with his father, by rejecting approaching Anna.

But the truth was, he was really enjoying meeting her. He really liked her, as a person and her ideals. He could never guess she was like that, not before he got to meet her.

She was one of those reserved people you could not get much with a first impression. In fact, not even after a few conversations, no.

Anna only started to open up to him, more, lately. He could feel she grew more comfortable around him, and he could feel her more open to talk about anything and reveal the real Anna. And he really liked that in her.

Not to talk about the fact he was able to bring in her the real Anna.

"Hey" he took his hands to caress her face "You are not going to screw the nice evening, are you?"

She chuckled "That was just really sweet, Ben"

He smiled when she kissed his cheek, and took the opportunity to take her in his arms

"heeeey!" she complained "Where are you taking me?!"

"Well, I heard you have a nice pool, how about a swim?"

"Oh, no no, no. It is cold!"

He frowned "It is official, Dr. Philips is going mentally insane. How is it cold, my lady?!"

She laughed "Ben, do not throw me into the pool!"

He chuckled, looking up at her "Hmmm, I will not throw you into the pool" he suddenly ran outside and jumped into the water, with Anna in his arms.

"BENJAMIN!"

The young doctor laughed, as he swam his way back to the top, searching for oxygen.

"I hate you!"

"Whaaat? I did not throw you! I jumped inside with you"

"Uggggh!" she groaned, trying to fix her ruined wet hair.