Chapter one

Your POV

It's been 1 week. I'm mostly over the shock of the situation. I'm now reaching the stage where i can feel my heart wanting to rip itself out of my chest whenever i see her around school.

Which is happening right now. I'm looking at Wednesday as she approaches me. I'm sat on the stairs in the main hallway. I just look down at my shoes.

My shoes are looking very shoey right now.

"Y/n."

I ignore her and stare harder at my shoes.

"Y/n." She says, a bit loud her.

Keep staring. Keep staring. Keep fucking staring!

"Y/n!"

I look up at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Why are you sat on the stairs?" Wednesday asks.

"What do you care?" I ask.

Wednesday sits down next to me. I shuffle away from her. I hear her sigh a bit.

"You cant-"

"Do not finish that fucking sentence. I swear to fucking god, Wednesday. Do not finish that fucking sentence." I say.

"You don't even know what i was going to say." Wednesday says.

"I dont care. You do not get to dictate what i can and cannot do. That is not your decision." I say.

"You never used to care." She says.

"That was until you broke my fucking heart." I say.

I stand up, right in front of her, leaning over her. There's a look in her eyes.

"You lost the right to dictate my life decisions when you ended us. Stay away from me." I say.

I walk away. I go to a far away section of the school and sit down. I just cry. I just let it go.

"Y/n. Hey."

I look up and see Enid approaching. She sits down next to me.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

She cups my cheeks and wipes the tears away. I sniffle and breathe out in frustration.

"Wednesday hap-happened." I say.

"What did she do?" Enid asks.

"She sat next to me and i shuffled away and she tried to tell me that i cant keep ignoring her so i shouted at her and just walked away." I say.

She sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh Y/n. I'm so sorry that all this has happened." Enid asks.

I hug back and sigh.

"I've tried to explain to her that she has to leave you be for a while. She isn't taking the hint at all." Enid says.

We just sit together for a while before Enid brings me back to her dorm. Wednesday isn't here but Thing is sat on Enid's bed reading a magazine. Thing really likes me.

"Hey Thing." Enid says.

Thing waves and seems to be a bit excited to see me. We both sit down on her bed. Thing sits next to me.

"Where've you been?" Thing signs.

"Me and.... her broke up. And i haven't really left my dorm for the past 3 days." I say.

"Oh Y/n... I'm so sorry." Thing signs.

"No no it's fine. Honestly I'm alright. Just.. y'know, tired." I say.

"Y/n, you're not okay." Enid says.

We sit on Enid's bed for hours and then the door opens. And in walks Wednesday. We look at her. We lock eyes. Me and Wednesday. Wednesday then looks at Enid.

"You didn't tell me that you were having a guest." Wednesday says.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Y/n is my best friend, Wednesday. Grow up." Enid says.

"It's a shared dorm, Enid. If you're having friends over, it's common courtesy to tell a roommate when you have a friend over." Wednesday says.

"It's also common courtesy when you have you girlfriend over to tell your roommate, and best friend, that you're gunna be loudly doing the deed in your bed and not going to lock the door." Enid says.

"Okay that was an attack on me." I say.

"Sorry. Not towards you." Enid says.

"Fine. Whatever. Just be quiet. It's my writing hour." Wednesday says.

"I'm just gunna go." I say.

"No stay." Enid says.

"No honestly it's fine. I have.... uh... stuff.. to do." I say.

"Y/n." Wednesday says.

I just ignore her. I grab my jacket and hug Enid before leaving. I go to my dorm and just sit on my bed.

I let out a sigh.

"Jesus fuck." I breathe out.

I wonder if I'll ever get over her...