Chapter six

Wednesday's POV

"Just... i dunno. Sit down. I'll be right back." Y/n says.

I nod and she goes into the bathroom. I sit down on her desk chair and look around. We used to lay awake on her bed until 2am most night just talking. She pulled me out of my shell. Really pulled me out of it. And i just let her go like that.

I just want thing to go back to normal again...

She soon comes back out though. She looks at me, tilting her head a bit. She's confused when she does that. I love it.

"Thought you'd choose the bed." Y/n says.

"After everything I'm lucky you've even allowed me in your room." I say.

She shrugs.

"I guess. So uh... what did you wanna talk about?" Y/n asks.

"I've come to apologise. Properly." I say.

Y/n sighs.

"Look, with all respect, i just genuinely dont want to hear it. I dont care enough. Being in the same room as you right now is killing me." Y/n says.

I nod.

"I know.. I'm sorry i bothered you." I say.

I stand up and leave. I don't blame her. I broke her heart. I can't even find an excuse that would come close to letting it slide because there isn't any. I get back to my dorm and lay down in my bed. She still has up all our pictures. The polaroids. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking.

Your POV

I just lay down in bed. I sigh and just stare at the ceiling. Whenever i used to be sad, when we were together, me and Weds would just lay in my bed or her bed and cuddle. It was nice. She really came out of her shell while we were together.

Showed a side of her i didn't know existed.

But now it's gone. My phone rings. It's Enid. I answer.

"Hey."

"Hey. Did Weds come talk to you? Or well, try to come talk to you." Enid asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask.

"Cos she's upset and just left the dorm." Enid says.

"Did she say where'd she be going?" I ask.

"No. She just... left." Enid says.

Crackstone's Crypt might be a shout..

"I think i know where she might've gone." I say.

"Where?" She asks.

"Crackstone's Crypt." I say.

"Yeah that's a good shout." Enid says.

"Okay well, good luck." I say.

"You should go." Enid says.

"No. I cant. I got really really upset when i was there the other day. I can't be there with her." I say.

"It'll make it better. For you. Scratch how she feels right now. For you. It'll be easier for you. Even for her. I know i said scratch how she feels but honestly, it'll be so much better for the both of you. If you were there for her right now." Enid says.

I sigh.

"Okay... okay. I'll let you know how it goes." I say.

I end the call and put my trainers on. Then head out. I get on a boat and paddle out to the island that Crackstone's Crypt is on. I hope this goes well.