Chapter eight

Your POV

While I'm in my dorm, there's a knock on my door. I open it and see Enid.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. Look can we talk?" Enid asks.

"Yeah sure. Come in." I say.

Enid walks in and i shut the door.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I just spoke to Weds. And she just... i don't know how to put this." Enid says.

"Okay? Is it bad?" I ask.

"Maybe? Depending on how you take it." Enid says.

That usually means it's gunna be bad.

"That means its gunna be bad then." I say.

"No i-... okay.. she said it was because she had too many feelings for you and opening up was pushing her further from you." Enid says.

I sit with a blank stare on my face trying to figure out what i should do with this information.

I try to say something but dont. Which results in me just taking in a breath and swallowing my words.

"Y/n?" She asks.

I bite my top lip to try figuring out what to say.

"Say something please." Enid says.

"I dont even know what I'm supposed to say or feel about that. She broke up with me cos she likes me too much?" I ask, almost to confirm that i am hearing right and not going insane.

Enid nods.

"Yeah..." She says.

"So basically i was too nice, made her fall and she couldn't handle that? If she couldn't handle it then she shouldn't have got with me in the first place. God I'm so angry right now!" I yell.

"Okay maybe it was a bad idea to tell you that..."

"I mean what the fuck? That's such a shitty excuse! I was considering forgiving her but after that she can go fuck herself. I'm never gunna even look at her again! God!"

I stand up and kick my bed before grabbing my water bottle. I sit on my bed.

"I'm gunna go. Give you some time alone." Enid says.

"I'm not angry at you Enid. But yeah if you wouldn't mind. I have some stuff to kick about." I say.

Enid nods and leaves. She closes the door. I lock it and kick a lot of shit about. I sit down and call Xavier.

"Hey. Are you okay? I just got a message from Enid warning me that if i come see you, you might be a bit pissed off." Xavier says.

"That is the understatement of the fucking century, Xavier! I'm beyond angry right now!"

"Okay. Come to The Quad and we can talk."

I go meet him at The Quad. We sit at a bench.

"What happened and why are you so pissed off?" He asks.

"Oh you're gunna fucking love this one!" I say.

"Okay? I can only assume it's terrible. What happened?" He asks.

"I just found out why Wednesday, who bare in mind was my girlfriend for a year and a half, broke up with me. Not even by Wednesday. Oh no. No she couldn't do that. She got Enid to do it!" I say.

"What was the reason?" Xavier asks.

"Because SHE, had 'too many feelings for me and me opening her up was pushing her futher away from me'." I say.

His eyes widen and his mouth almost drops open.

"Are you kidding me?!" He asks.

"I wish i fucking was! She's basically blaming me!" I yell.

"Oh my fucking god... oh my god! I actually cannot believe she said that!" Xavier says.

"Neither can i. Which is why half of my boxes in my room have a very VERY large dent in them. I had to kick some stuff to cool off a bit. Didn't work. Just hurt." I say.

"Do you need me to like talk to her or something? Cos i will." Xavier says.

"No. I'm just never gunna even look in her direction ever again because i mean, come on! What a sorry excuse of a lie!" I yell.

"Yeah it's pathetic. God i cannot believe she pulled that bulshit out on you!" Xavier says.

"Neither can i! I was gunna fucking forgive her earlier! Fuck that!" I yell.

I spend a bit more time ranting at Xavier before we have to go to our dorms. I consider going to Enid's dorm and smacking Wednesday with all the strength i have in me but it's not even worth it.

Enid's POV

I cant even bring myself to tell Wednesday that i told Y/n her reason. I promised i wouldn't but i thought she deserved to know.

I'm sat on my bed. Weds is sat at her desk, typing on the computer Y/n got her for Christmas.

I'm trying to figure out if it's a good idea or not but i really am struggling to figure it out. I'm gunna have to tell her.

"Weds."

She looks at me.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." I say.

Oh no. Some mistakes get made lmao. Byee :)