Chapter twenty

Your POV

It's been a few days. I'm slowly healing. Me and Wednesday kissed the other day and then didn't really talk after it. We didn't talk about what we wanted. We just kind of cuddled and didn't talk about anything.

Like i say, it's been a few days since then. I'm sat next to Xavier in Miss Thornhill's class. It's one of those heads down type lessons. Silent sheet work while she marks some stuff.

Xavier is drawing something. It's a lil spider. He brings it to life. The little spider crawls up onto my arm.

"Xavier could you make your spiders after class?" Miss Thornhill asks.

I carefully pull the spider off my arm and put it on the desk. We squish it. It dissipates into smoke. Wednesday is sat next to me on the other desk.

I look at her. She looks intensely jealous. She looks away, down at her desk. The lesson soon wraps up and i pull her off to the side.

"I noticed you were incredibly jealous in there. So i think we should talk." I say.

Wednesday nods.

"Do you want to find somewhere more... like private to talk about this?" I ask.

"That might be a good idea." She says.

We go find somewhere to sit that's kinda closed off. Here we go..

Wednesday's POV

I'm not going to let on but I'm pretty scared for this talk we're going to have. I mean i... i want it back. But it's down to Y/n. I mean we kissed the other day. And it was nice. I enjoyed it. But it's down to whether Y/n fully wants it back.

I deeply deeply regret breaking up with her. It was the biggest mistake of my life and there is nothing i regret more.

"I'm just gunna be straight forward with you Wednesday. So just honest answer." Y/n says.

I nod.

"Do you want our relationship back?" Y/n asks.

"I do yes. But it is down to what you want. I don't want you to get back with me if you don't want it. I understand why you wouldn't. After the way i ended it. I mean god knows i regret it but it's your decision." I say.

"Wednesday i never wanted us to break up in the first place. I'm pretty sure you know that. All I've wanted is us back." Y/n says.

Wow...

I look at Y/n. Y/n looks at me.

"I feel like I've made it awkward." Y/n says.

"No no you haven't. I guess I'm just shocked that you do actually want us back." I say.

"Why? Happiest time of my life was with you. I'd be an idiot not to want it back." Y/n says.

"Don't call yourself an idiot." I say

Y/n smiles. I smile a little. Just a little bit.

"How is your stomach feeling?" I ask.

She shrugs.

"It's alright. It's felt better. Like before some random bloke puts a knife in me. But it's fine." Y/n says.

I smile a little. We look away from each other. I'm just going to do it.

"Be my girlfriend... again." I say.

Y/n smiles and looks at me. I look at Y/n.

"There is nothing i would like more." Y/n says.

I fully smile. Y/n's smile only widens. Luckily for us, after the break up, we never moved seats. So the rest of the day is full of lessons where we're sat together.

And in the end, i got her back. I figure all it took was Y/n to get stabbed.

That's a joke. If i find the person responsible I'm going to murder them in their sleep.

I'm just glad i got her back. Biggest mistake of my life was breaking up with her. But i think it's safe to say i learned from my mistakes.

Okay! Okay! I think this is the final chapter of this book. I'm willing to do one final chapter where you tell Enid and Xavier but unless that's wanted just assume you both told them off screen.

Lol anyways. Thank you all for reading this book! Sorry for the long ass break between November and March but thanks for those who stuck around!

See you all in another book! Byee!!