Chapter sixteen

Your POV

I go back to my room and slam the door shut. I lock it and sit on my bed. There's a knock on my door.

"Y/n? It's Miss Thornhill. I noticed you were really angry and i wanted to come check on you."

I go unlock and open my door. She's stood with a soft smile on her face. I let her in. I close and lock the door. We sit on my bed and i explain the entire thing.

"Oh wow... Xavier, Enid and Wednesday. I'm gunna have to admit I'm really surprised. I think the way you reacted was definitely very understandable. God Y/n, I'm so sorry." Miss says.

I push out a deep breath.

"I know you and Wednesday were very close. And I've noticed how close you and Xavier have been. And Enid too. You've always been close with Enid. So i don't even know when to suggest. I think just stay away from the 3 of them for a while. At least until you're able to forgive them. Or even just talk to them." Miss Thornhill says.

I nod. She leaves and i just lay in my bed. Why did this have to become a thing? If she'd have just stayed away from me like most people do when they break up with someone, then it would be fine.

My phone buzzes. It's Xavier.

Xavier🎨
I'm so sorry Y/n
Please forgive me

I ignore the message and put my phone down. I just stare at the ceiling. So now i have no friends :D!! Yay me!!

While i lay, there's a knock on my door. I stand and go to the door. It's Enid. I open the door. She has regret plastered all over her face.

"Come to apologise?" I ask.

She nods.

"Don't bother. I cannot believe you'd do this, Enid. Of all things and all people. This is the last thing I'd expect you to do. Did you think it would be a good idea?" I ask.

"Y/n i.. I'm so sorry. I just... seeing you so sad upset me and i wanted to do something to make you feel better. And i know those gifts made you feel something other than severe sadness." Enid says.

"Caused by her! And, my god Enid, we've been friends for ages. You'd think by now you of all people would know that you can't buy me! I can't be bought! And you can tell Wednesday because i never want to see her ever again. And i don't want you or Xavier to come near me." I say.

"Y/n i-"

"No Enid. No making me feel bad for tell you how i feel. No more of it! From any of you. Stay away from me." I say.

I slam the door shut in her face. I lock it and lay back on my bed. I push out a deep sigh.

What am i going to do now?

Sooo i have an idea and you may not like it buuut it's going to get some kinda closeness between you and Wednesday again. Involves a lil time jump because we need some time for it.

So i hope you enjoy what's coming. Hope you've enjoyed what's been and thank you for sticking here for this because i know it's been a while. But, you're still here. And you're fucking awesome.

Byeee :)