Chapter fifteen

Your POV

When i wake up, i feel a body weight layed against my side. I look and see that Wednesday is cuddled up into my side. I've gotta be honest, i know it hasn't been all that long but I've missed waking up like this.

I check the time. It's only 4am. I put my phone down and lay back down. Wednesday shuffles a little and wraps an arm arcoss my stomach. She puts her head on my chest.

I go back to sleep. When i wake back up, I'm on my own. Was i dreaming? Am i really that sad that i dreamed rhat my ex girlfriend stayed the night in my dorm?

I hear the toilet flush. Nevermind. Wednesday walks out, yawning. She always looks cute when she's just woke up.

She looks at me.

"When did you wake up?" She asks.

"About 30 seconds ago." I say.

I lay down and pull the covers back over myself. Wednesday gets back in next to me.

"It's kinda cold." I say.

"Yeah. But your bed has always been warm." Weds says.

"That's because I'm a goddamn radiator." I say.

"Yes. You are." She says.

I smile.

Wednesday's POV

While me and Y/n lay in her bed, my phone buzzes. I roll over and check it.

Enid
Are you awake?

"Who is it?" Y/n asks.

"Enid." I say.

Me
Yes. Why?

Enid
Is Y/n awake?

Me
Yes. Why?

Enid
Okay come meet me in the Quad so we can talk
I've got Xavier on stand by to distract Y/n for an hour or so

Me
When?

Enid
Soon as you can

I push out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong? What'd she say?" Y/n asks.

"She wants me to meet her in the Quad." I say.

"When?" Y/n asks.

"Now." I say.

"Oh.. uhm.. yeah go meet her." She says.

Y/n sits up. I frown a little.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Yeah just... yeah. Go on go meet her. You know what she's like." Y/n says.

"I can stay if you want." I say.

"No seriously. Go. We know what Enid's like." Y/n says.

I nod. I go get ready and head out. I know she wanted to me to stay but to be fair, Enid will want to talk about me staying the night with Y/n.

Your POV

It's 9am. And here i am getting sad over Wednesday. Again. I sit up in bed and text Xavier.

Me
Hey are you up yet?

Xavier🎨
Of course
You okay?

Me
Yeah
You wanna hang out?
Lil bit sad rn

Xavier🎨
I will meet you in the Quad in 25 minutes

Me
Thanks Xavier

I put my phone down and get dressed. I stand looking at the jacket. It's $175 so to not wear it wouldn't be fair. But it's a jeans kinda jacket. And I'm not in the mood for jeans. So I'm going hoodie and tracky bottoms.

I put my trainers on, grab my phone and key. I leave my dorm and lock the door. I go down into the Quad. Enid and Wednesday are talking. Xavier walks over.

"Hey." Xavier says.

"Hey." I say.

He puts an arm around my shoulder and we start walking. We go past Wednesday and Enid. I overhear them talking.

"It's part of the plan Wednesday. You've gotta do it." Enid says.

"I know. I know." Wednesday says.

Xavier looks at them. They look at him, then me. We walk past them. We get into the building and i stop. He stops and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asks.

"There's some kind of plan. You know about it and i know you do. So tell me now. Because i saw that look that they gave me. And i saw the look you gave me. So tell me now." I say.

"What are you on about?" Xavier asks.

"Don't treat me like I'm stupid Xavier. I know there's a plan. So tell me. Is that plan why Wednesday's been buying me things? Why she spent the night in my room last night?" I say.

He nods.

"Okay come with me." He says.

He takes me off into an area where nobody else is. There's a bench and we sit down.

"Okay look. I need you to let me explain the whole thing before you say anything." Xavier says.

"I'm all ears Xavier. Tell me." I demand.

"Wednesday came to me the other day, that day we were meant to meet up and i forgot to message you. When you saw me with Wedneday. She said she had a plan for getting back together with you. Enid is involved but it wasn't her idea. This was all Wednesday's idea. And i don't mean that to just throw her under the bus because-"

"Xavier!" I say.

"Sorry. Sorry. She came to me and said she regretted ending things with you. And seeing you upset hurt her. And knowing that she was the reason for it was even worse. So she wanted help with winning you back. So she asked me and Enid to help winning you back. Distract you to give her enough time to go buy you flowers and a pen. Or a ring and a jacket." Xavier says.

I don't know how to feel right now. I'm SO FUCKING ANNOYED!

"So you mean to tell me that you're involved in this and Enid is too? And that the whole time she's been around me is because it's a fucking ploy?! To win me back?!" I yell.

"I know it sounds bad-"

"YEAH IT FUCKING DOES XAVIER! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW COULD YOU BE INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT?! WHY WOULD YOU LET HER DO IT?!" I yell.

He stays silent. I stand up and shake my head.

"I cannot fucking believe you!" I say.

"Y/n please don't be angry." He says.

"Angry?! ANGRY?! ANGRY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

I put my hands on my head and push out a deep breath.

"I can't be here right now. I can't be around any of you!" I say.

"No Y/n-"

"No! Just fucking dont! You can go back to Wednesday and tell her that her plan fucking failed and that i dont wanna fucking see her or Enid ever again! And you can stay the fuck away from me too!" I say.

I go up to my dorm. I slam the door behind me and sit on my bed. What the actual fuck?

Soo... that went well? Do you think you overreacted? Or would you have reacted the same way? I honestly wouldn't know what to feel.

I mean she breaks up with you and just assumed thay buying you gifts is gunna fix that? Idk man.

Lemme know what you think ab it. Byeee :)