Chapter 1

I know you guys have seen eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part 1, and Part 2 but here is my version of these three movies so sit back and watch I got this...........ENJOY!!!!!!!

********

I sat back on the top of the tree watching my legs dangle from the tree till I heard tree's falling I got up and jumped tree to tree to get a closer look but not to close. I saw these people fighting while wolves watched them I got closer and sat on the branch that was at the top of the tree covered by leaves so no one can see me. I watched as they got tossed and turned by one another I laughed a little but soon died down when I was pulled by my hood.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The lady with the short hair asked me still gripping my hood. I looked at her not saying anything she dragged me all the way to the middle of the field and let go of my hood. She crossed her arms over her chest shifting her weight on her right side of her body not breaking eye contact.

"Alice, who is this." The guy with the pale skin said. Ah her name is Alice I thought. I looked around and everyone was looking at me I got up and dusted myself off then smirked.

"She was watching us from up on that tree." Alice said.

"Who are you?" Another girl said with blonde hair. I looked at her and examined her.

"Whoever she is she is not human." Alice said not taking her eyes off of me. I took my eyes off of the blonde and back to that Alice chick, I got uncomfortable then teleported out of there. I was at least a mile away the I heard running coming my way soon I was circled by the same group.

"Don't run, we just wanna talk." The guy that was next to the human said.

"She couldn't go nowhere anyways, she is trapped." The blonde said. I smiled in satisfaction because I haven't used my powers in a while and I guess today was the day. The wolves was going crazy and the human took a few steps back I noticed the sun coming out a bit and there skin shinning I gasped because they were all vampires. I lit my whole body on fire and flew in the air and made a big fire circle around them and flew away. That was close.

BELLA

I stood back as everyone else was trying to put out the fire before it got bigger but the main question is who is that girl and what did she know, or where did she come from all I know is that we were going to see plenty of her soon. Edward came over to me and we made our way to the car and we sat in silence making our way back to the house. Edward drove in the drive way and I unlocked my door getting out I looked over and Jacob and half the pack was with him, we were all pretty curious to who this girl was.

*****

I sat on the rock next to the waterfall watching as the water fall and glisten on the pond it was my favorite place to go and receive peace I closed my eyes listening to the water flowing and the animals around me making noise. I opened my eyes and shot up once I saw a boy looking me dead in my eyes.

SETH

I don't know what happened but it felt like everything shifted into another world It felt like I was flying I felt happy it felt like it was just me and her, I would do anything be anything she needs a friend, a brother, a protector anything . I felt my stomach turn and tighten and a big lump in my throat then I came back to reality. Woah did I just imprint. I looked back at her then she ran I ran after her and she teleported away. I felt all weird on the inside, I ran the other way then changed into my wolf form and ran far from that place.