Chapter 18

~• Back Home•~

I walked out the house and all eyes was on me. I smiled lightly and walked over to Seth.

"So what now." I said.

"We have to meet up with them, but this time it's just going to be Alec, Jane, and, the guards." I nodded and we ran to a huge field that was at least 4 miles away from the house. I stood by Seth's side like I promised and saw the Volturi come out the woods. Alec stared at me and I just glared at him.

"Why must you guys bother us." Emmet blurted out loud I giggled and they shot a look at Emmet making him go quiet.

"We're just here for the girl." Jane said Edward nodded and I removed my hand from Seth's fur and walked to them. Alec stepped forward.

"May I see your hand." I nodded and held out my hand showing the ring Seth gave me when we were in Hawaii. He scrunched up his eyebrows grabbing a bracelet out his pocket the same on I saw in my dreams, I snatched my hand away before he could put it on. He snatched my hand back and put it on he smiled and a huge shock went through my body causing me to hit the floor. It felt like a hundred bolts shot through my whole body. I cried in pain on the floor and I felt myself being lifted up the guard held me and I was still in pain.

"What are you doing with her?" Carlisle said. Stepping forward. Seth growled Sam and Jacob was holding him back.

"Aro would be pleased she accepted the gift it was like a marriage proposal and she accepted so we will be taking her." Jane said I tried to take it off but it was squeezing my wrist. I lit on fire and the guard dropped me making it worst I stopped burning and tried to teleport but I couldn't I was glitchy, I yelled and saw the Cullen's attack and the wolfs. I tried to get up but every time I move it would hurt even more. Alec came over to me and lifted me up, I looked at him and he ran in the woods I looked behind him and Seth and Emmet was running my way. Seth bit his ankle and I flew and hit a tree, Emmet stepped in Alec's neck and tore of his head, my hand started shaking and the bracelet started glowing. Emmet ran over to me and picked me up he ran to the others and they were setting the bodies on fire. No one got hurt well except Jared he sprained his left foot, but no big deal.Carlisle ran to me and told Emmet to get me to the house. He nodded and ran to the house, we got inside and he set me on my bed, I cried out loud.

"I NEED SETH. I NEED HIM NOW!" I cried out. Carlisle came back with a bag and he held my hand down trying to get the bracelet off. Seth ran up here and came to my side."Seth it h-h-hurts so much." I cried.

"I know but we're fixing it." He said brushing the hair out my face. I held his hand and he kissed it. Carlisle ran out the room and came back with a tool he clipped it off and it turned black. Carlisle wrapped my arm in bandages and I wrapped my arms around Seth."it's over." He said in my ear. My breathing was settling down but my arm still hurt.