Chapter 13

~•2 weeks later•~

Reneseme and I was laying on my bed having a stare down she was growing day by day and she was walking and talking. She came back from a long walk in the woods playing in the snow with Jacob and Bella and she is now up under me as usual.

"Come on let's go see what everyone downstairs is doing." I said getting up. She got up and followed me downstairs.

"Jasmine, does it hurt when your whole body lights on fire." Why does everyone ask that, if I'm not screaming or asking for help then I'm fine.

"Nah. it's just normal to me." I simply said. We walked downstairs and she went to Edward he was on the piano and he started playing it was nice and peaceful. I sat down and listen to the notes as they filled the air. Edward passed it on to Reneseme and she started playing. Alice walked in with a vase full of flowers and she stopped I read her mind and saw these people with red and black on I remember some of them but not all they were after Reneseme and Bella and Me. Why me though. I got up and looked at Reneseme, Bella caught on to my look and Alice dropped the case and Jasper came to her side.

"What is it Alice?" Jasper said.

"The Volturi, there coming for us, Aro, Caius, Marcus,the guard,and Jane."

I walked outside and got some air it was almost Winter so it was getting cold soon and I couldn't wait, it's my only time to be free all this fire built in me needs to come out and cool off in the winter. I heard everyone talking about Alice vision then my name came up, I already knew what it was about. The whole evil guy wanting me to be his mate thing is not cool with me, it's actually creepy and on top of that another guy or should I saw Aro whoever that is wants me because he is increasing his power, so that's good for business. This is all overwhelming. I can't have a normal life without bad things coming my way. I sat on the balcony chair and watched the river that was on the side of the house. I looked over my shoulder and saw Bella walk out she sat on the end of the chair I was on and looked down then at me.

"The Volturi is planning on attacking us."

"Yeah, I know I saw her vision." I didn't move my eye from the river but I leaned back and sighed."Ill help you guys no doubt about that, it's just the unknown I'm afraid of. What if someone dies." I felt tears at the rim of my eyelids then my eyes turn a sunset yellow."What if I die." I stood up and she embraced me into a hug. I hugged back.

"Don't worry I know your stronger than what you think." I let go and looked at her.

"I need to go." I said before lighting up and flying away.

*****

"So where are we going?" I said swinging my feet from the table. Looking at Jacob. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Your not coming with us."

"What why not?" I said crossing my arms over my chest still swinging my legs.

"Because there is no room."he said zipping his backpack up.

"What if I flew over you guys?" I said he laughed and threw his backpack over his shoulder and began walking away."wait." I said getting off the table."What's about if I teleported to the place.

"No, Jasmine." He yelled before joining the others.

"For a brother you are doing a great job at being the worst one." I said following him.

"Alright let's hit the rode." He stopped and looked out the window Sam was outside walking up.Everyone went outside to see what he wanted while I went to go change. I teleported upstairs and took a quick shower and changed into something else. I walked back downstairs and saw Esme and Carlisle.

"Hey can I come with you guys, please I don't want to be here alone at that." They looked at each other.

"Sure, but behave." I nodded.

"Don't I always." They laughed and walked away.

"Be ready in 5 minutes." Esme said. I nodded and smiled. Finally I can get out of here. I walked outside and Edward, Bella, Reneseme, and Jacob was driving off, I looked over and Esme touched my back."Let's go." I nodded and got into the truck.

*****

"Wow, this place is amazing." I said looking at all the colors that was on the walls and clothes and other little thing. We arrived at the place with a colorful mirror in front, I followed Eseme and Carlisle into the building and saw this pool of water in the middle of the room.

"Stay here." Carlisle and Esme said. I nodded and looked around. This place is full of vampires you can smell them all over.

"Amun,please." Carlisle said walking behind him I stood on the side watching the whole scene. The water started moving then it made a big wall blocking them from passing. My eyes shot up in amazement.

"Wow, now that's cool." I said under my breath.

"I would like to hear about it." The guy said that was controlling the water. Wish I could do that instead of burning everything. I walked behind Eseme and their attention went to me.'This is going to be a long story' I thought. We walked to another room and sat down in the Egyptian like chairs I looked at the guy that moved the water and he smiled at me.

"Your power is like mine,but I can control more elements." I nodded."what can you control?"He said I looked at him and held out my hand.

" I can't control it but I'm trying." I said making fire appear on the palm of my hand."And I can make it go all over my body, plus I can teleport." I said moving to the other chair that was in the other side of his companion.

"Wow." Was all they could say. That Amun guy just looked at me then back at Carlisle and Eseme. They sat down and started explaining everything.

*****

We got back and I stretched that was the longest car ride of my life. I looked over and Edward was laughing at me.

"What, I say about reading my mind." He shook his head and came downstairs.