Chapter 7

I walked out and my father looked at me and at the lady that was behind him and nodded I looked at both of them knowing that he wanted to talk to me I sighed and walked over to him and grabbed his wheelchair and started walking with him.

"I've missed you Jasmine, I've missed you so much it hurts and now your home." He said looking straight. I just kept walking not saying anything. Was I really home or was this just a visit back to hell. All this is is bad memories that will never leave my head.

"You think I am home, you think I'm here to stay with you I only came because my brother was hurt and I wanted to check on him that's how much I love him. I stepped on these grounds for him just for you to say I'm home and you missed me, tell me that night when I went missing did you even bother to look for me." I stopped walking and stood in front of him with tears pouring out of my eyes."How long did you look for me, because clearly it wasn't that long you never cared that's why you lost me." I said dropping to my knee as I set the other one to my head trying to not let him see my face, my hair was already out so that helped a little. I was just a mess today, he came next to me and set his hand on my shoulder.

"I never gave up looking, it was never me it was these damn cops that stopped looking.Everyday me and a good friend Charlie go out and look for you. till now." I looked at him and stood up. I had to leave and I had to leave now.

"I'm sorry." I said before teleporting off there grounds leaving him where we were I stood on top of the highest tree I could find and sat there. After pouring my feelings out I decided that I should stop and go back to being tough no more weakness, well until Seth gets around. I smiled at the thought of him. He is my completion. My perfect match. My love. I looked up and saw that the sky was getting darker and darker by the minute, I guess I'll stop by the Cullen's house to see what's up.

******

I rung the doorbell and Alice pulled me in."Where all upstairs, we were just talking about you. in a good way, so I'll show you to your room and we will talk more in the morning." I nodded and she opened the door and the room was beautiful it had a nice size balcony with a tree next to it, which I'm going to be using a lot. I'm not a hugger to a lot of people but this was great. I looked at Alice and hugged her she was taken off but soon hugged back.

"Thank you, so much." she nodded with a smile on her face and walked out closing the door behind her. I walked to the bed and sat down observing the whole room I saw the closet and walked in and it was already stocked with clothes. Did she know I was already coming. I heard a tick like someone was throwing a rock at the window so I walked out the closet turning off the light and opened the balcony to find a Seth on the ground, I pointed to the tree telling him to come up he nodded and jumped from branch to branch till he got on the balcony with me I hugged him and kissed his soft plumped lips.

"So your living with the Cullen's now." I nodded and brought him in and sat on the bed.

"Temporarily." he nodded.

"Nine times out of ten your probably going to go to school."My head shot up and looked at him in the eyes he had a cheeky smile plastered across his face.

"School.MmMmm. I can barely control my powers around forest animals what makes you think that I'm going to be at school and around other people that are normal. I mean what if I get angry and my whole body lights up with fire and people look at me and say 'oh how come she is not crying' and other stuff like that."

"Well you don't have to worry about that because I'll be right there with you, every step of the way." I smiled and kissed his hand."well get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow probably if Sam lets us off." I nodded and walked him to the balcony. Before he was about to get on the tree I turned his shoulder around and pulled his chin down to my level with my right hand and kissed him. I released and a smile crept on the right side of his face he pecked my lips one last time before leaving I looked down and saw him run off I turned around and closed the balcony and took off my shoes and went to turn on the shower.

******

~•4 months later•~

Things have been going good in the Cullen's house I barley see them they enrolled me in school and I start tomorrow Emmet, Jasper, Rosalie, Edward, Jacob, and I denied the fact that I should be put in public school adding to the fact that my powers are judged on how my emotions are and how I act around other people.But Carlisle insisted so now I have to train everyday to control it. Bella has a big wedding coming up next week to be exact and that's about it. I wore a black long sleeve with Capri sweats and I through my hair in a bun while teleporting downstairs to Esme.

"You ready." I nodded and she walked downstairs I teleported outside and bumped into Paul?"Today you will be working with the wolfs but this time no Seth!" I pouted and looked at Paul he was with half the pack Jared, Embry, Quil, and Jacob I sighed because this is going to be a long day with him and his strict self.

"Alright let's go." I followed Jacob to the forest and watched as the transformed into a wolf and started running. In not a speed runner I'm just light on my toes but once I'm fired up and literally fired up I can be the fastest. I ran along side Embry as he was the only on keeping paste with me."Come on slug faster." I glared at Paul and ran faster but I guess it wasn't good enough. He started calling me a slug because I was a slow runner I was never as fast as the rest but I tried. He snapped his teeth at me to make me go faster but it didn't work it only made me angrier I tripped over a branch and heard Paul laugh my temper was getting super high now.

"Paul.Quit it she is getting mad." Embry thought.

"So it helps." He spat back I felt my eyes burn then we started running again. Paul was really pushing it.We past a river and Paul bumped into me and made me fall in the water I swam up to get air and heard them all laugh my eyes glowed and soon my whole body was on fire I flew up and landed on my feet I rushed towards Paul and he started running I picked up speed and was right behind him I jumped and we ended up falling on the floor he turned back human looked at me.

"Lesson over, go put on some clothes." I said breathing in and out. I teleported back to the house and walked in.

"Done already?" Bella said. I nodded and saw Jacob and the rest behind him. I walked in and went straight to my room and took a bath.