Chapter 14

I walked outside and Bella was training with the Denali family come to find out she is a shield, no wonder no one could read her mind. I felt a hand wrap around my waist I looked over and Seth was behind me.

"Hey baby." I said wrapping my arms around his neck he smiled and I kissed him.

"I've been gone to long, I can't stand it. I've miss you and I'm tired of training." He said I laughed and jumped on the edge of the wall sitting down.

"I know, I know."

"A lot of the boys are turning into wolfs because all the vampires that are going on our land."

"Is that good?" He made a silly face making me laugh.

"Yes and no.More training and that takes time from me being able to spending time with you." I frowned and he grinned he turned around and grabbed my thighs making me jump on his back.

"Seth, I'm scared." I said laying my head on his shoulder. He walked around the forest with me on his back.

"I know." I slid my leg down and he set me on the ground. I stood in front of him and he touched my cheek with his thumb."I won't let no one hurt you, I promise." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Stay with me."

"I can't, Sam is going to be on my ass if I miss practice." I frowned and sighed."Don't worry, when this is all over we will have are time together." I nodded and he kissed my forehead and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

*****

"You have to focus." Benjamin said. I nodded and breathed in and out. I was in the air on fire all because I couldn't control it."Okay now, think of something happy something that can keep you settled, remember, you control it don't let it control you." I nodded and thought of good things then Seth came to mind. I started floating down till I felt the ground I opened my eyes and smiled at Benjamin."Just keep yourself stable by thinking of happy thoughts. I nodded and we went are separate ways.

"Jasmine, let's go were leaving." Jacob said walking up to me."I saw you good job on working on controlling your powers." I smiled and walked along side of him. We got in the car and Bella drove off. Bella and Jacob started talking about the vampires back at the house so Renesemee and I decided to play a little car game.' I spy with my little eye something blue' I thought. She looked around and was naming everything in the car, I shook my head 'Oh the sky' she thought back I nodded and she giggled.'I spy with my little eye' she said looking around then her eyes got wide. 'A wolf' she thought, I looked at her weird and looked at Jacob. 'Him' she shook her head. I was lost.'who?' She giggled. 'Seth' I furrowed my eyebrows and the car stopped she got out and ran to Charlie he picked her up and spun he around I unbuckled my belt and saw Ms. Clearwater at the door, I got out and saw Seth come out the house I ran to him and hugged him.

~• Skipping to the Battle •~
(A/N: Btw her shirt doesn't have anything on it its just plain black)

The winter air breezed by my bare stomach it felt amazing I felt free. I stood next to the Denali Family and Senna and Zafrina. My heart was pounding through my chest as the Volturi came out the woods. Soon a howling noise came from behind us and the wolfs came out Jacob walked up stood next to Bella and Seth stood next to me while Leah stood on the other side of me. I guess you could say we're in cool terms. Carlisle stepped up and started speaking but I wasn't listening my eyes scanned everyone that was on the other side. My eyes locked on to whom I'm guessing name is Alec he was looking at me like a piece of meat it was creepy, I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at everyone else till my eyes fell on Aro, he looked at Edward and then me.He smiled and looked at Alec. Edward looked at Bella and Renesemee and walked over to Aro, Bella moved Renesemee in between her and Jacob,once Edward got to him he gave him his hand and he scanned his mind, I giggled at the face he made and focused back on Aro.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro said Edward turned around and looked at Bella, she gave him a reassuring look and glanced at Renesemee, Jacob walked along side of them then they stopped they looked at Emmet and he followed behind them.I sighed and noticed Alec never took his eyes off of me. I was beyond creeped out at this point. I looked back at Aro and the rest and he looked at me once I saw Renesemee, Bella, Emmet, and Jacob come back.  Edward stayed and he pointed to me to."Bring her too." I sighed and touched Seth's fur Edward looked at me and I walked up and stood next to Edward. 'What's he going to do?' I thought to Edward.'He just wants to see more about you' he thought back.'okay' I walked closer to him and he smiled.He grabbed my hand and made that face I tried not to laughed in his face so I cleared my throat. He let go and looked at Alec.'Don't be scared there just going to hold you till we prove Renesemee isn't a immortal child' he thought I nodded and Aro looked at one of the guards and Alec they grabbed me. They had a tight grip on my arms I moved around and stood still Alec pulled me a little close to him and sniffed my hair. Weird right? yeah I know. I looked at Seth and he was starting to fuss and move around Leah tried to calm him down but he kept fussing Edward went to him and explained what was happening. Bella looked at me and her eyes soften up. I pushed Alec away and just stood in the middle of them while their grip got tighter. I winced in pain but stayed quiet about it.

"Bring the informer forth."Caius said, they moved around and made me face the scene."Is that the child you saw?" Caius questioned. Irina looked at Renesemee and then looked down shaking her head.

"I'm not sure."She said still looking down Caius called Jane's name, but Irina spoke before Jane could do anything."She's changed.This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations was false." Caius retorted.

"The Collins are innocent, I take full responsibility for my mistake." She looked at Bella and Edward."Im Sorry." She whispered. They lit a torch and two guards walked up to her.

"Caius, no!" Edward yelled I looked at Edward and thought to him.'want me to help her' 'no if you do they will see it as a threat' I nodded.They broke her arms.

"Irina!" Kate and Tanya yelled trying to rush over here but they blocked them from doing so, this made the wolfs start to act up Seth's eyes never left me so he was ready to come over here and do some damage.The guard tore her head off and burn her body I looked over my shoulder trying not to witness the scene. Bella lifted Renesemee on Jacobs back just in case.

"Give me my sight back." Tanya said I looked at the guard holding my arm.

"That shit hurts." I said trying to loosen his grip. He just made it tighter. I kept thinking happy thoughts happy thoughts. I kept moving.

"Stop moving before I kill you." I scrunched up my nose and looked at him.

"You won't touch her." Alec said. He went silent and grabbed me tighter. Happy thoughts happy thoughts, gosh I feel like a character off of Peter Pan talking about happy thoughts. I laughed and kept fidgeting with my arm."if we do fight Im killing you first." He looked at me and back at Edward who was now on the floor. Bella walked up and closed her eyes trying to indulge her power. Aro looked at Belle and Edward got up and looked at Bella, Jane looked around trying to use her power on the rest of them but it wasn't working then Bella looked at Jane and smiled. Edward stood next to Bella.

"It's working." Edward said to Bella. Aro looked back at Jane and she walked up but Alec stopped her with his other hand they all moved forward a little and Aro looked at the other guy that was next to him. I looked over and Alec was looking at Sam and Seth then let me go and gave me to the other guard I sighed and watched a black mist come from his hands till Aro stopped him. He looked down and it came back to his hands. He stood up straight and came over to me and shoved the guard and held me again. Aro Edward started talking, I felt my eyes start to glow I kept thinking to myself, happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts while my eyes were closed Aro started talking but I did not care. I opened my eyes and whispered Alice then Aro looked at me and back and Edward. His attention went to Alice and Jasper who was coming through the forest. I heard Edward say her name. She walked over to us and she looked at me with sympathetic eyes I smiled warmly and the guards grabbed them.