Chapter 16

~•3 Years Later •~

"Come on Alice I didn't get to see." She shook her head and kept walking around the house. She had a vision and I wasn't there to see so she won't tell me, nor Edward everyone knows but me. I sighed and walked over to Renesemee, she was now a full adult and Jacob is always by her side like white on rice. I giggled and walked downstairs, man they have a lot of stairs. I finally got to the last step and Seth was at the front porch looking off into the forest. I came up behind him and hugged his lower waist. He jumped a little then looked down.

"Hey gorgeous." He said bringing me up and hugging me back.

"Hey handsome." He grinned and went back to looking at whatever. I don't like reading his mind because that's to personal and it's rude. So I keep that to myself."whatcha thinking about?" He looked down and smiled.

"Us...Our future and other things." I stood up straight letting him go.

"I knew it." I said setting one hand on my hip and the other on my head."your sick of me, you don't want me anymore." I said breathing in and out and walking to the other side of porch.

"No. Jasmine. No." He said running over to me."I love you, I can never be sick of you, you are my world, my life." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Really?" I said setting my face on his chest and my arms around his body.

"Yes." He said holding his head on top of mines and wrapping his much more muscular arms around my neck. "We're going on a vacation tomorrow and my mom wants to know, would you like to come?"

"Yea." I felt him smile

~• the next day •~

Seth grabbed my bags and walked it into are room we were at this beach house and it was huge we chose the right side of the house and Leah got the back side and his mother and Charlie had the left apparently it was necessary for Sam, Emily, Paul, and his girl and the whole crew to come with I didn't care as long as they didn't screw nothing up. Jacob and Renesemee even came they scattered around and I looked around and it look liked a apartment with a beach out the door.

"This is amazing." I said looking at the ocean as the sun set. Seth came up behind me and moved my hair back kissing my neck.

"Your amazing." He said I giggled and turned around."Wanna go swimming?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand we walked to are bags and I got my white bathing suit and got my long shirt to throw over it. I walked in the bathroom and changed I came out and slipped on my sandals and got my towel. Seth came out wearing his swim trunks they were black and a little white on the side he had a sea shell necklace and his hair was messy, I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked out and met Leah and Emily and the rest of the girls. Seth looked at Jacob and he nodded I furrowed my eyebrows and shook it off. We all headed out and got different spots on the beach I took off my shirt and set it to the side.

"I love you so much." I smiled collided my lips with his I pulled back and sat up. He got up pulling me with him and running to the water. We spent the whole day outside and I was tired I went over to my towel and slipped on my shirt. " watched as the boys played soccer I walked along the shore with my feet in the water I looked around and it was peaceful I wrapped my arms over another and I felt another set of arms around me I smiled and looked down and back up at the ocean. "Jasmine can I ask you something." I nodded and he turned me around and I laid on his chest looking at the sunset."Jasmine Black you are my world my universe in fact I can't see myself with no one else but you I love you no matter what when I first saw you of course I imprinted on you but it meant more than that I saw my whole world with you I'm not to good a speeches but just know that I love you and I want to ask you this." He said letting me go he got on one knee and grabbed my hand I gasped and looked around everyone was looking at us even people I didn't know was looking at us."Jasmine Black will you Marry Me." I felt tears come out my eyes and I brushed my fingers through my hair.

"Y-yes." I said he smiled and slid the ring on my finger he got up and I hugged him not letting anyone see my face. "I love you so much." I said crying he spun me and kissed the side of my head. I released and wiped the rest of my tears. We're getting married. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face I was to happy it was perfect the sun settled and it was dark a breeze rushed by and I cuddled to Seth he wrapped his arms around me keeping me a little warmer and we walked back to the house. We got in the room and Seth was watching tv on the bed I smiled and closed the door behind me. I jumped on him and he laid back with me on his chest." I'm going to be Mrs. Clearwater." I smiled and pecked his lips I stopped and thought was that what Alice saw was that something she didn't tell me.

"What's wrong?" He said sitting up with me in his lap.

"Was this Alice vision. You asking me to marry you?" I said looking at my ring.

"Yea." I looked at him and smiled.

"How sweet." He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. He cut on the tub and walked out. I smiled and took off my shirt. I was about to take off my bathing suit when something didn't feel right."Seth!" I yelled he came rushing in here and by my side.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said checking my body.

"I'm fine it's just something doesn't feel right." I said pausing I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself I set both hands on my head moving the hairs out the way, when my eyes glowed grey."that's new." I said Seth came over to me and set a hand on my shoulder."Get my brother." I said sternly. He nodded and ran out the room. Seconds later Renesemee sped to my side and Jacob,Seth, Sam, Emily,Paul, Jared, Embry and Quil." I said my brother not the whole pack."

"They just followed."

"What's up Jas?" Jacob said walking to me.

"I don't know something doesn't feel right, and my eyes turned a glowing grey out of nowhere its new." It was quiet then the phone rang.

"I got it." Sam said answering the phone."hello." I sighed and everyone's attention was on him and Renesemee's full attention was on me.

"What could this mean?" She asked. I shook my head and stood up straight.

"I don't know." Sam hung up the phone and sighed.

"It was Edward he said the Volturi is back." The whole room turned and I got light headed. I held on to Seth and he held my waist.

"Shit." I said.

(Jasmine and Seth are 20 years old going on 21 so chill ❄️💨)