Chapter 4

I showed up to the little practice battle that I was invited to I didn't know if I was late or on time the way everyone was looking at me I put on a reassuring smile and I got one in return from half of them. I walked over to the car and watched as Emmet got tossed around like a rag doll I laughed here and there, but it died down once Bella stood next to me.

"So you can control fire, I hear." She said not taking her eyes off Edward and Jasper fighting.

I laughed then whispered to her."I can't control it."She glanced at me then back at the fight for some reason I couldn't read her mind it was like she was blocking me from doing so, but I shook it off and paid attention to the fight.Jacob came over and Bella set he hand on his head and soon Edward came Jacob looked at Edward then he left with the rest of the wolfs. Everyone was leaving except a few soon I was the only one in the middle of the field. I looked around and Jasper was talking to Bella and Edward was talking to Alice. I heard someone clear there throat and call my name I turned and Seth was standing there. I smiled a big and jumped in his arms.

"Hey Seth." I said below a whisper while sliding down from his hug till I touched the ground with his hands still wrapped around my waist.

"Your happy." I nodded and he put me on his back. I barley started talking to people, but only the people I want to talk to like Seth he is exceptional. While I was on his back he started walking deep in the forest.

"This is nice and peaceful." I smiled and he set me down once we hit this beautiful spot in the forest where the sun was hitting the green grass just right. I grabbed his hand we walked in the middle and sat down.

"I like this spot, this is going to be are spot okay?" He smiled showing off his white teeth then he looked at me while squinting his eyes because of the sun then he nodded. I smiled at him which was different because he was making me feel all icky on the inside something no one has ever made me feel actually I never felt or even been this way about anyone. I looked at Seth and looked at all his features like his muscular chin and whenever he smiles his side dimple pops out and his muscled arms. I was to deep into thought about him I didn't realize that he pulled me into his chest while twirling my hair in between his fingers.

"Seth what does it mean to imprint on someone?" I asked listening to his heart beat. He chuckled and took a breathe before telling me.

"It means to fall in love with someone.""So love at first sight?""No, and yes it's like once you see the person you love everything changes you would do anything for them and you would try to give that person the world."He said there was a silence between us then I sat up looking at him.

"You imprinted on me." His cheeks got red and he smiled and nodded at the same time. I touched his right cheek with my right hand and kissed him on the lips he moved my legs so that I was straddling him without breaking the kiss. We released then I set my forehead on his.

"Seth I-I-." I was interrupted by a wolf howling really loud and Seth sighing.

"I have to go." I nodded pressing my lips together I got off of him and he stood up he extended his arm out for me to grab. I got up and dusted myself of he pecked my lips and went into wolf formation and ran off. I sighed and walked the opposite way. I think I'm falling for him. The sun was setting and I flew away thinking about Seth the while entire time.