Chapter 3

I woke up on this soft plush bed with bandages around my body and around my hand. I sat up as pain rushing at my chest I looked over and the same boy that gave me the look, looking at me.

"Hi." He said sitting next to me.I smiled lowly and touched my bandages."Im Seth by the way, whats your name?" I looked at him and read his mind.

"Jasmine." I said in his mind. I seemed interested in me by the way he was looking at me I smiled because he was cute. I got up and he helped me up and he took my hand. I instantly felt my cheeks get hot, but it soon stop when we got to the stairs I looked down and heard noises I let go of his hand and he turned around looking at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?" He said with so much care in his voice. I pulled him close to me and took in his scent before speaking.

"There are a lot of people down there and I don't like that." I said reading his mind again. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my hands and head on his chest. For some reason I felt safe here with him it felt like I belong with him. He kissed the top of my head and let me go unfortunately I didn't want him to let go not just yet though.

"It's okay they won't touch you, I promise." he said with sincere in his eyes. I nodded and grabbed his hand we walked down these stairs which seem like forever till we reached this room all eyes immediately fell on me and Seth I tighten my grip on his hand and he looked over his shoulder looking at me I looked at everyone then someone finally spoke up breaking the tension.

"Hello, Jasmine I'm Carlisle and this is Esme and this is my family." I smiled a little not letting go of Seth's hand or moving from behind him.

"Hello." I said saying in everyone's mind.

"What's the matter to tough to speak?" The blonde said. I glared at her and she gave me the evil eye.

"She doesn't like to talk and she doesn't like people like that." Seth said. Carlisle nodded and ushered us to sit down on the couch. I sat really close to Seth not letting go of his hand. He looked at our hands and smiled while looking back up at me. I gave him a warm smile and looked at everyone else.

******

I sat there trying to fill in all the pieces I barley found out that I have a brother and he is a wolf and a girl named Victoria is after Bella and I and on top of that a covent named The Volturi is taking a liking into me because I can do some "Damage" and on top of that I still trying to figure out all these names in one day this is all giving me a headache. On top of that Seth imprinting on me which is not that bad because I'm starting to catch feelings for him slowly but enough is enough.

"So now that you're up to date, we need your help." Edward said looking at me contentedly. I sat up interested about what he was about to say."As you know Victoria is after Bella an-." I cut him off by reading his mind.

"And you want me to help you guys." He nodded I looked around at everyone then sighed."Fine." I said mentally every relaxed and soon people started leaving one by one soon it was just Seth, Jacob, and I.

"Seth can you leave the room right quick." Jacob asked quietly. He nodded and was about to get up but I held him down.

"Don't worry he won't hurt you I'll be down the hall okay." I nodded and let go of his hand. I watched as he walked out the room then my attention went to Jacob.

"So you're my sister huh." I nodded while pressing my lips together."We have a lot of making up to do." He said reassuring. I smiled and he laughed lightly.

"Sorry to interrupt but if you can, Jasmine we're practicing tomorrow because this battle will be the next day after tomorrow." I nodded and Esme walked back to wherever she came from. I looked back at Jacob and he stood up.

"Wanna go for a run?" I stood up and looked out the balcony where Seth was he was talking to the other wolfs, I guess Jacob saw who I was starting at then he laughed."He will be fine." I nodded and followed Jacob down the stairs and out the door. He transformed into his wolf formation and looked at me. I lit up and flew next to him while he was running.