Chapter 10

~•Her dress up top and shoes and jewelry and just the drees and shoes and jewelry •~

~•Seth•~

I watched as Jasmine came from out the house she was absolutely beautiful the dress complimented her skin perfectly and the way her hair fell to the top of her butt, as if I was looking. She glanced at me and I smiled she smiled back. I walked over to her and noticed her hair was straight and not curly this time. I hugged her and kissed the side of her head.

"You look beautiful." She looked down and smiled.

"And you look handsome." She said looking up at me."I didn't want to but I was thinking that by wearing these heels they would make me a little taller than you but that didn't work out to well." It was a small pause then we laughed, but it soon died down when my mom and Mr.Black caught up with us.

"Hello Jasmine." Mr. Black said firmly shifting his left hand on his wheelchair.

"Hi dad." I looked at her and she seemed uncomfortable her hazel eyes were now a dark brown. I cleared my throat.

"Um Jasmine this is my mother Sue." She automatically got nervous she glanced at me with a glare and a smile came on her face.

"Hi, Seth told me so much about you Jasmine." she said shaking her hand.

"Oh really." She said looking at me again. I smiled and felt my cheeks get pink.

"Yea, welcome to the family. I have been dying to meet the girl my son imprinted on." She said without a smile leaving her face.

"So you imprinted on my daughter?" Mr. Black said.

"Mom, I think we should go." I said pulling Jasmine away from my mom and that awkward situation I was feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.We got away from them and conversed with other people.

"I can't believe you didn't warn me saying that I was going to meet your mother. Oh my gosh she might think I'm a total jerk. She said holding her hand on her forehead.

"Nah I highly doubt it." We laughed and went to are seats because it was time for Bella to come out.

******

~•Jasmine•~

Seth and I slow danced to the band playing there soft music.

"This will be us in the future, slow dancing at our wedding surrounded by are loved ones." He whispered to me. I smiled laying my head on his shoulder. I looked at the side of the house and saw Edward walk from it. I smelled my brother near. I knew he wasn't going to be gone forever. I smiled and Seth caught it.

"What are you smiling for?"

"I just want to smile and I love you Seth." he smiled and hugged me.

"I love you too Jasmine." We danced some more."ill be back."I nodded and he kissed the top of my head before going where Edward zoomed off to. I sighed and say at the table by myself.

"Want a dance pretty lady." Jasper said in a western accent. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

******

Everyone was cleaning up and as in everyone I meant the whole Cullen family and Seth's mom and my dad.

"Hey, Jas you see all those lights can you take them down." Esme said, I nodded and teleported up there.

"Need help." I turned around and saw Seth climbing up. I turned around to where my back was facing him.

"Come on Jasmine I had to leave Sam orders." I rolled my eyes and faced him.

"Are you always going to take orders from him."

"I have to." He said in disbelief.

"No you don't. You do realize that my brother is grandson of the chief. He could be Alpha but he choose a different path, and you can to." He grabbed my hand and I teleported down with Seth and he leaded me to the woods.

"May I have this dance." he said goofy like. I tried not to smile but ended up smiling and grabbing his hand we started slow dancing.

"We never have time for are selfs it's always something." He sighed and looked at me.

"Trust me, we will have time." I payed me head on his chest and continue dancing.