Chapter 8

(Favorite part of the movie😍💕💦)

I walked downstairs to whistles and awes."Damn, I think I have to come up to that school for extra protection." Emmet said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the island that was in the kitchen.

"Go to the back room." Alice instructed I nodded and teleported to the room and sat on the couch. Alice came back and did my hair she put it in a high bun with little strands hanging down. I looked in the side mirror that was by the couch and smiled lightly. I walked out the door and decided to walk to the school it was a little far but who cares. I heard trees ruffling then Seth come out of nowhere.

I gasped and he made eye contact with me and smiled."Baby." I said jumping in his arms he laughed as I hugged him he set me down and kissed my cheek.

"Ready for school?" I shook my head and he grabbed my hand."Yes you are." We walked till we hit the front of the school I paused and took a breath of fresh air and let go of Seth's hand he looked at me and stood in front of me."Everything is going to be okay, if you feel the need to use your powers walk out of school or come find me, okay?" I nodded and we walked into the school. As soon as I step foot into the school it felt like everyone was looking at me Seth had to go somewhere else so I was alone. I wanted to teleport out of here and go to a quiet place and just relax but I can't. I opened a door and went straight to the hallway which was filled with lockers and kids next to them, I pulled out a piece of paper that was in my back pocket and looked for my locker. '719','719' I thought going up and down the hallway I finally saw my locker and approached it. I set the combination and it unlocked I felt someone's hot breath blowing on my neck I turned around and saw the same guys that was following me down the alley right in front of me. I sighed as I grabbed my Science book and closed my locker while turning to face him.

"Well well well if it isn't little miss magician girl." They laughed and he got closer to me my back hit the lockers.

"My Dawson that's enough." He looked at me and smiled then left followed by his whole group I sighed and walked to my first class.

******

I sat outside on the nearest bench alone as everyone gathered with there friends to eat or talk amongst themselves. I propped my legs on the seat of the bench and sat on the table and pulled my bag on my lap and went through it.

"Hey beautiful." I heard, I turned around and saw Seth walking towards me with a huge smile plastered on his face I looked behind him and noticed two boys and one girl following behind him. I smiled at him as he jumped on the table and sat next to me."Jas this is Collin, and Brady they are apart of the pack." He whispered the last part."And this is Tessa Collin's friend I met her in my math class." I nodded and shook their hands.

"So this is the young imprintation we heard so much about." I smiled and grabbed his hand. He let out a laugh and looked at him.

"Imprintation?" He questioned.

"Yea." It was a small silence then we cracked up with laughter it died down ms I noticed that Tessa girl looking at Seth like she was about to kiss him, I shook my head and engaged in the conversation Seth was having with Brady. The bell rang and we all got up from our seats and headed for the school I stopped at my class door and Tess a was still watching Seth I guess he didn't pay her no mind because he was trying to get mine. I looked up at him and kissed his lips we heard 'ew' and 'get a room' we laughed and he pecked my lips one last time before I walked in. Tessa and Brady had my class so I wasn't alone but I guess I have to keep a eye on this girl. If she knows what's best for her I suggest she leave Seth alone.

*****

Yes finally school is over I walked out of the school to find Seth talking to Tessa I walked over to them and stood next to Seth he didn't pay me no mind and he continued his conversation I cleared my throat and he looked over at me and back at Tessa I raised my eyebrow and walked past him I walked through the back of school and went through the forest I jumped over the fallen tree on the floor and checked my surroundings before teleporting to the front of the Cullen's house. I walked up the steps and opened the door to be greeted by Jasper.

"Hey Jasmine, how was it?"

"Tiring. Can you carry me to my room." I pouted as I lifted up my hands like a small baby getting ready to be picked up. He sighed and turned around and dropped down to my level I jumped on his back and he zoomed upstairs he dropped me on my bed and I bounced up."Thanks Jasper."He nodded and walked out.

*****

After I relaxed I put on a white baiting suit with some tropical shorts and I headed out, I walked to the waterfall that was not to far from the house and I took my hair out of its bun letting my hair fall to my waist I stepped in the cold water and swam around.

"What happened to you today I waited for you after school." I looked behind me and Seth was there looking at me.

"Oh I was there you were just to busy with Tessa that's all." I felt water splash on me and I noticed that he jumped in I felt my waist being grabbed I moved his hands and tried to swim away but he caught me.

"It wasn't like that she was just curious about the pack." I looked at him in confusion.

"Well Collin accidentally was talking to loud about the pack so I guess she over heard." I felt so dumb next time I'll ask questions before assuming things.

"Well maybe next time you should tell your girlfriend before she has a big attitude." I said pouting. he laughed and wrapped his hands around my waist from under water I brought my up to his shoulders and kissed his lips.

"Alright."