Chapter 9

I was walking around the woods with Seth in his wolf formation walking by my side we have been talking and making jokes here and there till it got dark."Its late I'll walk you home."He thought I nodded and we made are way back.

"Jasmine." Alice said rushing to me with Jasper and everyone else trailing behind her.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay did anything happen to you." She said quickly.

"No why?" I said scooting closer to Seth.

"I ha- I had a vision that Alec came for you."

"Who?" I asked curiously.

****

We were all in the meeting room, well that's what I like to call it, but I guess some guy has a obsession with me because of the things I can do so he is after me now and he is with a group called the Volturi or whatever so of course that has Seth's blood pumping which also means he is going to be more protective over me now like he isn't already.

"Aro already knew about you because of what happened in the forest, but now he knows that Alec has a crush on you and he wants Alec to get you so he can increase his power." Edward said standing in the middle of the room looking at everyone. Seth wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I grabbed his hand looking down.

"I don't know when but they want you and nothing will stop them till they get you." I sighed and looked at Jacob, everyone spread out and went their separate ways Seth kissed my head and headed out. I looked up at Jacob and he looked down at me while sitting on the chair that was next to me.

"I promise you this time I won't lose you. Baby sister." I laughed and looked at him.

"Okay, big brother." He had the goofiest laugh which made it funnier soon it died down and I checked the time it was 12:30 and I need to go to bed.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow because I have school unfortunately." I said getting up and walking to the staircase.

~•Seth•~

I watched as Jasmine slept peacefully in her bed she was so beautiful the way her brown curly hair fell in front of her face and how the sun hit her skin perfectly. I didn't want to wake her but I had to because we were going to be late for school. I pushed her hair out of her face and brush my thumb against her cheek she frowned her eyebrows then batted her eyelashes then looked at me.

"Oh my gosh." she said before running to the bathroom, I laughed at her and watched as she fell over the rug trying to get to the door. 5 minutes later she came out in a towel with her hair bunched up at the top of her head I watched as she went around her room getting the stuff she needs and watched as she closed the bathroom to get ready. I really love this girl I picture my whole life with her and her having my kids in the future I would never hurt her and I'll make sure that she will never get hurt either. I was pulled out of my thought by her body jumping on top of me."lets go we only have 5 minutes left." She said in between kisses. She sat up and pulled me up with her. She walked over to her full body mirror and took her hand that was now filled with fire and brushed her fingers through her hair when she was done it looked like she straightened it with those tools girls use."We have no time to walk all the way to school so we're teleporting to the side of it." I nodded and grabbed her hand we popped on the side of the school and walked into the school.

****

"Where do you want it boss." Emmet said holding a log. I was at the top of the tree hanging white flowers all around Bella's wedding is tomorrow and I'm so happy for her as I was placing the flowers my mind kept going back to what happened today.

~•Earlier•~

"Hey Jasmine." Tessa said coming up to me. I smiled and kept walking."wait." She said jumping in front of me."I just want to say I'm sorry about you and Seth." I looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"Seth is about to break up with me and try to get with me after school." I looked at and anger started building up in me I started seeing red then I took s breath the bell rang and the hallway was empty Tessa was about to walk away but I grabbed the collar of her shirt and slammed her into the locker.

"I don't know who or what made you think that Seth is about to break up with me and him getting with you, but Seth and I are never breaking up." She laughed and looked away.

"Don't be so sure of yourself." I let go and walked off to the bathroom and closed the door I looked in the mirror and let fire come out my mouth. I need to talk to Seth before assuming things I kept thinking. I closed my eyes and tried to connect with Seth through mind. 'Seth I need you' 'where are you' I kept thinking.

"Yea what's up."He thought.

"I need you." I sniffed as a tear slipped out my eye.

"Jasmine what's wrong, where are you are you okay?" He asked a whole bunch of questions.

"I'm in the girls bathroom on the second floor."

"Okay ill be there." he said I sighed and brushed my fingers through my hair. I saw the door swing open and Seth locking it.

"What wrong Jasmine who hurt you, I swear I will rip-." I cut him off.

"Seth, Tessa told me that you were going to break up with me and get with her, but look I don't know how this imprinting thing works but please tell what you want so no one will get hurt." He bit his lip and picked me up by the waist and sat me in the counter next to the sink. He set his hands on both sides of my cheeks and laid his forehead on mine.

"I don't know who told her that but I love you so much I would never break up with you, you mean everything to me." I looked at him on his eyes and he kissed my lips."Did you use your powers?" I but my lip and took a deep breath.

"I just let out a little fire in here." He smiled and kissed my lips before letting me down off the counter. I brushed my dress down and walked out the bell rang notifying that it was time to go home.

~•Present•~

I shook my head and laughed at the thought of these petty girls trying to break Seth and I up. What they felt to realize is that he fell deep in love with me. Woah. That just hit me. Seth Clearwater fell in love with me and I fell in love with him. I smiled and climbed down from the tree. I walked to the house and bumped into Alice.

"Your dress is in your closet next to you bag." She said happily I smiled and nodded. this wedding is making everyone happy. I was still kind of bummed that my brother went missing after he found out about the wedding but I highly doubt that he will be gone for long.