Chapter 11

~•1 week later•~

I walked around the house and watched as Bella rubbed her growing stomach. She looked horrible I bet she feels horrible to.

"Jasmine can you." Edward asked referring to Bella I had to sit next to her a lot because she couldn't get enough body heat so I use my powers to heat her up, she likes it when I do it because she always smiles at me and end up falling asleep. I sat next to her and set my hand on her leg warming her up.

"Thanks Jas." I nodded with a little smile. I watched as Emmet and Jasper watched football on the tv. I didn't know the concept of the whole football thing but I don't care I looked back at Bella and she was about to throw up which made everyone's head turn in her direction, she sat up and leaned over the trash can blowing chunks. I rubbed her back and she stopped.

"He likes you." She managed to say I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I said warming her up again.

"When you touched me he stopped kicking and became calm." I smiled and saw Jacob I looked at Edward and he nodded I got up and Jacob sat in my spot I walked down the stairs and out the front door I saw Seth watching and listening to his surroundings, apparently we are against the Uley pack because of the baby that's inside Bella so it came down to this us fight for what's right and them fighting for what they think is right. I wrapped my arms around Seth's neck and laid my head in his fur it was so soft and fluffy. He rubbed his head while closing his eyes against my head I giggled and he went back to the same position. I felt another wolf not to far from where we were pacing back and forth but he didn't try to come at us.

"You should go back to the house we got this out here." Seth thought I pursed my lips together and sighed.

"No. I'm staying out here." I thought back taking a few steps away from him and crossing my arms over my chest. He walked over to me and nudged my side with his head.

"I just want you to be safe."

"I am, and I will be, I can take care of myself you know, I'm not 5." I thought not taking my eyes off the dark forest.

"I know your not and I know can take care of your self it's just I care to much for you to get hurt." I loosen my arms and looked at him I smiled and set my hand on his neck and brought him close to me." I love you."

"I love you to." I thought and the side of his head. I let him go and walked back to the house. I walked upstairs and saw Bella drinking some type of reddish blackish substance. I scrunched up my nose and sat in front of her.

"Ew gross what is that?" I said looking at the cup she set down. She laughed at my face I made while looking at the blood inside the cup."and you like this stuff, ew I think I'm going to be sick." I said closing the lid and setting it back down and puffing my cheeks up pretending to throw up.

"That's what I said." Jacob said looking at me. I smiled and Bella stopped laughing she sat up and I stood up helping her stand with the help of Rosalie and walked her to the bathroom. Rosalie told me she had Bella and I nodded and walked away I walked back where everyone else was.

"What's wrong?" Jacob said looking at me while furrowed brows.

"What are you talking about?" He pointed to my hand and I looked down and saw that I was on fire, I set it out and it came back."Shit." I said under my breath.I teleported to my bathroom and turned on some cold water. This happened a lot it's been happening since I was 10 and I'm still trying to control it the only thing that seems to work is ice and really cold water.

*****

"Reneseme?" I questioned looking at Bella. Rose,Alice, and I was discussing baby names."and Ej." I said she nodded and I smiled.