Chapter 5

I burned the snow that hit the sidewalk as I passed through forks I rarely come to this town but today was a new day and plus I had to come meet Bella at some house. As I was walking I heard whistling from behind me I turned around and saw a group of guys following me looking at my ass I stopped and so did they. I turned around and ran as I was running I looked back and they were hot on my trail, I turned to a long alley with no way out and set my whole body on fire and flew up in the air and landed on the roof I looked down and heard them say 'where did she go' and 'we lost her' I smiled and lit back up and decided to fly I flew above the clouds so no one could see me. I saw Bella and Edward in front of the house they told me to meet them in front of. I flew down to the ground and dusted off my clothes and looked at them.

"Hello Jasmine, I need you to stay with Bella while Jasper, Emmet, and I go cover ground and feed." I nodded and he looked at Bella and kissed her I looked at anything but then he whispered something to her but I wasn't paying attention she nodded and they kissed some more I through my hands up in the air and looked at the road."Im trusting you Jasmine." Edward said while opening the car door. I nodded and walked towards Bella she watched as Edward drove off till she looked at me.

"Before you meet my dad you have to change." I looked down and back at her with a confusing look.

"Whats wrong with this." She laughed lightly and walked in the house. I followed."Seriously!" I shouted.

****

"Oh hell no." I said adjusting the collar on the shirt she gave me I took it off and went back to my original outfit."How about this give me a jacket and I'll be fine." I said laying on her bed she sat next to me and handed me her jacket."Ill put it on once he gets here." She nodded pursed her lips together.

I sighed and looked at her bluish greenish wall."What's on your mind." she paused and looked down.

"How does it feel to be what you are, to have your whole body set on fire and don't feel anything?" She asked looking at me. I was taken off a bit no one actually ask like that to me actually no one talks to me until I met these people.

I looked at her."You don't feel anything its normal." I said playing with the little fire that was in my hand. Bella watched as I put it away and set my hand underneath my leg."The only thing is I can't control it when I'm angry."

"In the woods when we first met you you teleported to another area what's that all about you have more than one power or." She said extending the r. I chuckled not making eye contact with her.

"I can just control fire, read minds and I can teleport that's it, and teleporting feels like there is a extra step on the staircase when there isn't, jumping off your bed after you just got done jumping on it. Its really cool." She nodded.

"Have you ever teleported someone other than yourself." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Where you trying to go?" She looked at me and sat up.

"La Push." I looked at her like she had two heads. I haven't been there since I was little and I didn't plan on going back especially since I have a bad past there. I looked at her and shook my head.

"No!" She was takin back at my response and took a deep breathe.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I have a bad past there. I thought you knew?"

"I do it's just that I need to talk to Jake."

"You can't wait till tomorrow?" She was about to say something but she stopped herself. I got up and went to her window and sat in the middle of it so that one foot was hanging out and the other propped up on the window seal.

****

"It was a pleasure meeting you to Mr. Swan." I said walking up stairs with Bella behind me I stopped at her door and felt another presence on the other side of the door."Stay right here, can you do that." I whispered she nodded and I opened the door with a fireball ready in my hand to attack I stopped and put it out once I saw who it was, It was a shirtless Seth.

"Seth!" I squealed running in his embrace I was hugging him tight around his neck while my head muzzled to his neck as he hugged my lower body I saw that Jacob was with him I guess he came to talk to Bella. I loosened up my grip around his neck and looked at him.

"We'll be downstairs if you need us." Bella said about to close the door I looked at her nodding while setting my hand on Seth's bare chest.

"I missed you." He said looking down at me I looked up and smiled.

"I missed you too."He sat me on his lap while he was sitting on the bed.He looked at me and set his hand on my cheek, I put my hand over his and he pulled me into a kiss I pushed him back on the bed not breaking the kiss till I felt another vampire near the house I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Bella is in trouble." I said before teleporting outside where Bella and Jacob was.

"What's up Jasmi-." He was cut off because I guess he was feeling the vampire near soon Seth came out.

"Bella I want you to go in and don't come out." She looked at me and looked at Jacob and Seth who was standing at attention looking straight at the forest. Soon she stood on the porch and and stood next to her, Jacob and Seth took off in the forest while I stood my ground Bella ran in the house and upstairs while I walked down the porch steps I saw a girl with brown hair run around the house. I teleported around to Bella's window and saw her I lit up and burned her. Her whole body turned to broken crystals and she was gone. I teleported to Bella's room and she jumped at the sight of me.

"It's okay there is no more vampires in the area except the Cullen's." She nodded and sat on her bed. We heard footsteps come up the staircase and approached her door.

"Bell's it's getting late and you have school tomorrow maybe Jasmine here needs to go home." I nodded and looked at Bella I walked past Charlie and waved bye.

*****

I laid on top of Bella's roof while the night got more quiet. I heard a tree branch about a mile away and footsteps running quick in this direction, I sat up and hid in Bella's tree outside her window I was about to attack when I saw a shadow come out the forest but stop once I saw Edward, and Seth. I swear this guy gives me life every time I see him. I jumped down and looked at Edward while going to Seth's arms.

"Thanks Jasmine." I nodded and looked at Seth, he watched as he jumped from tree branch to tree branch to Bella's window and looked down at me.

"Come on." He said leading me to the forest. We walked hand in hand while soaking in the silence of the night.

"Remember that day when we walked to the spot and we sat down." I nodded and he stopped I stood in front of him and he looked down at me."What were you going to say before I left." My cheeks got pink but it was a good thing he couldn't see or what I thought. His fingertips touched my cheek and in set my hand on his and made his whole hand cup my cheek while my eyes were closed I opened them not letting go of his hand.

"I was going to say that I love you." He looked at me and smiled I smiled back and hugged him."Forever." I said he squeezed me and reacted the same thing.

"Forever."

*****

We watched as the girl hugged the wolf. She was absolutely beautiful she was with great power and she would be perfect with me together we make a powerful vampire couple.

"Alec were leaving now." Jane said I took one last glance before leaving. She will be mine sooner or later, but I prefer sooner.