Chapter 6

~Day Before the Battle~

I was walking along the camp site Bella and Edward had set up, I looked behind me and saw Seth in his wolf formation I smiled and waved he came along side of me and I looked down at him.

"Are you cold?" He thought I shook my head no.

"This is like a breathe of fresh air for my body because all the fire and heat I have in my body." I thought back. He nodded and I set my hand on top of his head. Edward came out the of no where and gave us the 'It's okay to leave' look we nodded and walked away but not to far. Seth sat down and I leaned up against him while smoothing his fur out.

"Whatever happens tomorrow just know I know I love you, Seth you are the only one that reached out to me and made me a better person and made me love again and for that I love you." I thought to him. He looked at me and changed back to his human form."Seth no you will get in trouble." I said looking around for any other wolfs. He put in his shorts over his boxers and grabbed my face and kissed me I was taken back and then relaxed my face and moved in sync.

"I love you so much more." I smiled and set my head on his with are lips inches apart.

"If that was possible." I said laughing making him laugh to."

"I think it is possible." We laughed and he kissed me again, it was with so much passion it felt so unreal.He pulled me to his bare chest and I rested my head in the crook of his neck while he played with my fingers.

"I really don't want you going out there."

"Seth I got this trust me." I said looking up at him he didn't make eye contact with me but I still kept staring at him.

"I j- I just don't want you getting hurt that's all." I saw a tear fall and he quickly wiped it away thinking I didn't see but I did."The thought of you getting hurt or dying hurts me."

I sat up and cupped his face with my hands looking at his eyes as they began to water, he tried to look away but I didn't let him."Seth I promise you I'll be fine nothing will happen to me." I grabbed his hand and it started to glow."This means that if one of us gets hurt we will know automatically." He looked at it and looked at me he pushed one of my loose hairs out of my face and pushed it behind my ear and brought my head to his.

******

I was running along side Jacob and we barley go to the fight Wolfs were breaking vampire heads and the Cullen's were breaking neck left to right. Soon Jacob sprung into action and broke some necks. A vampire was running my way and jumped at me I lit on fire and burned his insides and went on to the next soon it became less and less and everyone started fighting there was this girl in front of me but she wasn't fighting she looked scared, but I wasn't suppose to show no remorse so I grabbed her by her neck and flung her to Esme and Carlisle they looked at her and looked at me. I turned around and saw Bella, Edward, and Seth. He looked at me and noticed the little scratch underneath my right eye.

"What did I tell you." He thought to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and made my hair cover on side of my face.

"It's nothing it's just a scrape.Ill be fine."He rubbed his head against me like a cat rubs against your leg. I loosen my grip and saw another vampire come out the woods and attack it went for Leah and then Jacob came and he was trying to get him off his back till he hurt him.Next thing you know my stomach started hurting in so much pain and I hit the ground I looked up and Jacob was being carried away by the pack Seth picked me up and carried me to another spot so we wouldn't be in the mix of whatever is about to happen. I still felt the pain go through my body and I started crying.

"Baby what's wrong tell me so I can fix it." He said looking down at me.

"I-I don't know it started when J-Jacob got hurt."Soon it stopped and I had my legs across his body while my head was on his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I nodded without saying anything. A loud wolf howled and he sighed." I have to go." he said I looked at him and moved my legs I got up and dusted myself off and he did the same. He grabbed my arm and brought me into a tight hug I hugged back not wanting to let go but I had to."Ill be back to check on you, I love you." He said walking away.

"I love you too, and make sure my brother is safe." I put my hands in my back pocket and watched ass he turned into a wolf and left. I walked back over and saw everyone lined up. I walked over to Carlisle and stood next to him. Soon these people came out and took off there black hoods they did not look that intimidating I stood my ground and looked at everyone of them. I zoned out and thought about Jacob and how he was doing, I don't know what happened all I know is that I felt his pain but it hit my stomach and I was scared. I Would go and check on him but I don't know if I'm even wanted on that side anymore or if I'm banished. I laughed to myself at that remark but was pulled out of my thoughts of a big guy ripping apart the new born vampire.

"And who is this?" The blonde girl said looking at me. I looked at her like I had a attitude and she smiled a little.

"She is a fairy, and also my niece." Carlisle said they were all intrude into what els he had to say the boy that was next to the blonde kept looking at me.

"I'm sure Aro would like to meet her one day."

"I'm sure too." She nodded and looked at me then they left. I sighed and looked at Carlisle and Esme.

"Welcome to the family." Esme said holding my shoulders, I gave a half smile and Alice came up to me. It was quiet then she jumped and gave me a hug.

"I have a cousin. Now since your living with us all this." she said motioning her hand around my body."Will change." I gave her a straight face and looked at everyone else they all seem to take a liking to me except Rose she still is warming up to me.

********

I looked at the tree marking where the wolfs territory was I was hesitant about stepping on there land. I took a deep breath and stepped on there land soon Sam came and looked at me."I'm just here to check on my brother." I thought to him he nodded and lead me to him. I looked around and nothing has changed from when I left everything was the same my heart started to race the closer and closer I got to the house soon we were there and I thanked him he nodded and I saw Seth by the door he saw me and I motioned for him to stay. I saw Bella walk out and talk to my father. Once she was done he paused and looked at me.

"Jasmine." I looked at him and looked at Bella.

"I'm just here to check on Jacob." I choked out to say. He looked at me and moved aside so that I can get through. As I walked through the house nothing really changed except the painting on the walls but other than that nope. I leaned on Jacobs doorframe and looked at him.

"Soon you will be drowning in your own sweat, how much sweat you are leaving on your bed and face."He laughed and looked at me.

"Shut up." He laughed and I sat next to him."I see you finally came to the wolf side." I laughed and looked down at my fingers resting my arm on my knee.

"It was only for you because I cared." I said. looking at him." And I know of I was hurt this bad you would have done the same."He looked at me and smiled.

"It's what we do siblings have to stick up for siblings." I nodded and looked around at his room.

"Back at the field when you got hurt I felt your pain inside me it was terrible. I cried but it stopped I guess you triggered it it was new for me, I guess you really are my brother if I'm feeling your pain." I joked."But enough is enough I'll let you get some rest and if you need me just call." he nodded and I kissed his forehead and walked out.