Epilouge

"Mommy, I have a lose tooth." My 4 year old daughter said running from the kitchen. Yes Seth and I have kids together and yes I said kids with a s. We have two twin girls and one boy, our little boy is the oldest, he is 6 and the girls are 4. I love them to death their names are Ava and Avery and our little boy's name is Noah. They keep us on our toes, but every moment with them is precious. Seth believes that one of the is going to be a wolf like him. He doesn't think the Avery because she is a fairy like me, two days ago she learned teleport on her own. I was surprised but happy at the same time. Seth walked through the doors smiling at me.

"What?" I said standing up holding Ava.

"Let's go for a walk just all of us in the forest." I looked at Ava and she smiled.

"Yeah mommy let's go." I smiled and nodded I set her down and she ran to tell the others.

*****

We walked into the forest and Seth was in his wolf formation did I mention that he got a lot muscular and taller so now he really looks down on me. The kids was running ahead of us.

'Jasmine I love you and I would like to thank you for everything' he thought to me I looked Dow at him and smiled.

'Your welcome baby, but I should be the one thanking you for doing all this making this happen, without you we would have never had Avery,Ava, or Noah. Thank you.' I thought back while hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~

I blinked a few times to gain my vision back and smiled at Alice as she let go of Seth, and I hands and walking away with Jasper.

"Beautiful." Seth said holding my waist."We have three beautiful kids and a beautiful home where we're happy together." He said I smiled and crashed my lips onto his. I pulled away and he smiled."Let's go our plane is waiting for us." He said I nodded and he opened the door for me and I waved to everyone before stepping in and him closing the door for me.