Chapter 19

Today was the day, I brushed my fingers down my wedding dress and stood in the hallway waiting for my entrance, a lot of people was here more than I expected some was Seth's family and the some was mine and the rest was the Cullen's family. I breathed in and out and Jacob came to my side, he was suppose to walk me down the aisle because our dad can't do it well because he was in a wheelchair. I looked up and smiled at him, he wore a black and white tuxedo with a turquoise bow tie, I smiled and he hugged me.

"My little sister is growing up." He said, I inhaled his scent and he kissed the top of my head."that doesn't mean that Im older than you." He said chuckling. I laughed and saw the little flower girls talking amongst themselves, they looked so cute.

"Mostly everyone here is a vampire or werewolf's like 2% is clueless that they are surrounded by people that are fictional characters that are in books."

"Are you nervous?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yea, just a little." I said holding up my hands. He laughed and grabbed my hands.

"Don't worry it will be all over soon." He said. I nodded and saw Esme and Carlisle walk past me and smiling mouthing good luck to me I nodded and breathed in and out. The music came on noting that it was time. My heart was pumping in and out my chest as the flower girl walked down the aisle first, I locked arms with Jacob and we started walking.

*****

I changed into something comfortable, since in 5 minutes were going on our honeymoon. Everyone was dancing and showing off, Charlie congratulated us and he left so now it was nothing but Fairies, Vampires, and Werewolf's having a good time, Seth was pulled away by Jared and the rest I smiled and my friends came up to me, they were also fairies like me.

"Hey Jasmine, congrats." Blue said hugging me, she can control water, and her hair is blue matching her blue eyes.

"Thank you." I said releasing from the hug.

"Next step to being a adult, is sharing it with the one you love." Imogen said she can control ice, her hair was white and her eyes was a light blue, I was good friends with her. I smiled.

"Let's mix." Imogen squealed."Like good old days." She added.

"Right here?" I said looking around.

"No silly on the side of the building." I nodded and looked at Seth he was laughing with the guys and I slipped over to the side. We stood in a triangle since there was only three of us.

"Okay ready?" Blue said. I nodded and so did Imogen. A few branches snapped and Seth, Edward, Bella, and Jacob came from nowhere.

"What's going on here?" Jacob questioned.

"We're mixing." I said he looked confused and I rolled my eyes while shaking my head. Blue focused back on us and she made a ball of water appear in her hands, and I made a fire ball appear in mine, Imogen made ice and we pushed it together and a bright light shinned on our hands and it stopped I saw Jacob, and Bella's facial expressions and they were amazed. I looked back down and I dropped my hands and went to Seth I laid both hands in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Here you go." Blue said handing me a glass heart. On side was white mixed with red and the other was blue mixed with white."that's what we made, and it's a gift from us." I smiled and let go of Seth to hug them.

"Let's get back before everyone start to wonder where we have gone." I nodded and grabbed his hands and walked back to the party. A few minutes later it was time to go we made our way to the car, we said out goodbyes, but only to be stopped by Alice.

"I'm going to miss you." I smiled and released from her hug she gave Seth a side hug and grabbed our hands, and smiled.