Chapter 12

I put on my dark blue jeans with a white hoodie and my moccasins and pulled my hair up in a messy bun I glanced in the mirror and noticed my eyes were green and not hazel this time I smiled and turned off my light. I walked downstairs and watched as my brother got tossed around by Bella, I was going to help but it was to funny and plus he imprinted on a baby but if it's love then it's love. Bella shoved Jacob again and Seth jumped in she through him against the tree hurting him I stood up and my hands lit on fire.

"Bella." I said stepping on the steps getting closer to her. Emmet called my name lightly and I ignored him. Bella looked at me and her face soften up she turned around and looked at Seth.

"Seth I'm sorry." she apologized my hands detached from the fire and I crossed my arms over my chest I walked over to Seth and Leah and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" I thought he didn't look at me nor did he talk to me."Seth.Hello, earth to Seth." he still ignored me and I sighed I walked in the house right behind everyone else.

"Wanna hold her?" Bella said cradling Neseme. I call her that it was better than Nessie. I shook my head and brought my knees to my chest and looked out the window. I don't know what's going on with Seth but he needs to change the attitude, besides I miss my wolf. I watched as Rosalie came in and took Neseme out her hands Jacob finally woke up and his attention went to Neseme. I chuckled and looked back out the window.

"You need to get out this chair, you have been in that chair since this morning." Rosalie said bending down to my level. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I heard her sigh and get up. read everyone's mind in the room.

"She hurt because of Seth poor thing I remember when that was me when I was human." I heard Esme think. I squeezed my eyelids and shook my head and went on.

"She is perfect everything is perfect." I stopped reading Jacob's mind because I already know that he was just going to rant on and on about Neseme. I past him and went to someone else.

"Babe, I'm sorry." I opened my eyes and lifted my head up I saw Seth looking at me and everyone was gone except Him and I.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine, I was just mad that you had to see me like that this morning." I looked at him and hit his arm.

"Jerk, so you let your girlfriend mop around. Next time try talking to me." I said not moving from my position. He kissed my forehead and I felt myself being lifted up. I looked up at him and we were outside I sighed and felt myself getting higher, I looked down and noticed that he changed into his wolf formation he was walking around with me on his back.

"I'm sorry Jasmine please forgive me." I rolled my eyes and got off his back, I faced him and he gave me the wolf eyes I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Fine, and only because your so Damn cute." I said wrapping my arms around his head kissing the side of his head.

*****

"I can't control it!" I yelled with my whole body on fire while flying in the air."I can only control so much." I yelled at Carlisle."

"Like what?" He yelled looking up at me.

"Teleporting, and mind reading. That's it." He nodded and ran away."Oh thanks for the help." I yelled he came back with Seth I felt myself come to the ground I ran over to him and hugged him.

"He is your anchor he brings peace to your life he somehow controls your fire." I smiled and kissed his cheek Carlisle smiled and came over to us.

"We will learn how to control this because Seth won't be around all the time to control your powers." I nodded and he turned around and walked back into the house. I felt Seth squeeze me I looked up and him and he lifted me up so my feet wasn't touching the ground and kissed me while I was in the air. I smiled as he set me down.