Chaper 15

Aro took Alice's hand and she snatched back. "Even when you see you still won't change your decision." Alice turned around and looked at Bella and whispered 'now' I looked at Bella and she set looked at Jacob.

"Take care of my daughter." He nodded and ran away and everyone made a path for him. Aro looked at one of the guard.

"Get them." He nodded and Alice kicked Aro everyone gasped and watched as he flew in the air sending him back a few feet he stopped and pushed his cape out the way and Alice tried to run but they grabbed her, and tried to take her and I away.

"Let them go!" Carlisle yelled and ran our way some vampires ran to him but he flipped them and then Aro ran towards him and they both jumped in the air and Aro came down holding Carlisle's head and Carlisle's body dropped next to him. The guard set it on fire and Aro smiled evilly at Edward and Bella. My breathing got heavy and my eyes started glowing I saw everyone clubbing this way and the wolfs sturdied up but Sam wasn't letting them run. Well not yet at least. I turned and the other guards that had Alice came over to us.

"Don't use your powers yet." I closed my eyes tight and tried to get out their grip. I opened my eyes and everyone was fighting Seth was trying to make his way over here but vampires were getting in his way.

" I can't Alice, I have to." I said then my whole body turned into fire I end up burning the guards to death that was holding me. I glanced at Aro and he was smiling looking at me I flew in the air and burned some vampires here and there then I floated to the ground I ran into Emmet and he jumped up and killed a vampire that was close to me.

"Thanks." I said he nodded and went to the next I looked around and I couldn't find Seth anywhere, I felt the guard grab me and pull me back to Alice but I managed to teleport us in the air and burn his body. I came back down and stopped I saw Seth attacking one vampire, he tore off his head and he looked up at Jane, I gasped and was about to teleport to him but a vampire tackled me to the snow, and pulled me to Aro, I looked back and saw Seth hurting tears built up in my eyes and another vampire came up behind him and snapped his neck.

"Seth!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face some more vampires came and held my feet up because I was trying to get out there grip. I looked over at Seth and noticed Leah she saw and howled in the air. I teleported in the air, but they still held on to me I moved everywhere but they still had a grip. I looked up and saw Benjamin kill two of them by hand and the rest by ice that was in the ground once I was free I ran to Seth.

"No, no, no, you are not dead please no." I cried I buried my head in his fur and wrapped my arms around his body." I love you." I said in his fur. I looked up and saw Alec run my way but Emmet had him they all made sure no one would get to me and him. I looked around and Benjamin was at my side we saw that we were loosing so Benjamin punched the ground making a big line through the ground making a hole form underneath everyone. He left my side and went to go fight some more. I looked down at Seth as more tears fell from my eyes."Your stronger than this I know your not dead you can't be." I said with a cracky voice."There was suppose to be more to us." I said into his fur I screamed and my eyes started glowing. The ice around us lifted up and it turned into fire and things started burning up around us vampires started burning and soon there were less and less vampires. I made the fire stop and it seemed that everyone had the rest. I cried into Seth's chest as he lied there lifeless I looked over and Aro got his head torn off by Bella I threw fire at the torch and it caught on fire and she burned his head. I gasped and blinked a few times. The guard pulled me and I looked around and saw everyone back to normal.

"Thats your future, unless you decide on a different course." She said taking her hand back. She looked at him and Aro looked at Bella,Edward and I. I wiped my tear from my eye with my arm and looked at Seth. 'I love you' I thought to Seth.'I love you too' he thought back. Aro set his hand up notifying that the guard can let me go. They did as told and I massaged my arms the teleported back to the other side. I stood back by Seth and hugged him he rubbed his head on me and I kissed the side of his head and didn't move. He was way taller than me in wolf formation. I looked behind us and these Native tribe came he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, I've met him before. They started talking to Aro, but I wasn't listening. I met him before I came to the Cullins he was a helpful friend when I was all alone. Then Seth and everyone else came along and now I'm very thankful for. I looked up and everyone left but Aro and Alec. Alec looked at me and stepped forward. I held Seth tighter and he stopped he turned around and left. I sighed and Aro looked at Bella, Alice, and I.

"Such a price." He whispered before leaving. Everyone was relieved and hugged their loved ones. I giggled and hugged Seth.'Don't you ever leave me' 'I promise' I giggled and looked at Leah.'So I guess I have to get used to you being around' I smiled and hugged her.'Sister-in-Law' she laughed and I saw Jacob come over.' I'm proud of you' he thought I smiled.'thanks' I said. Hugging his head. He was taking off but soon hugged me back well with his head.

*****

I watched as Benjamin left with the rest of the people behind him. I smiled and sat down on the stairs Renesemee hugged Bella and she started talking to Renesemee. I smiled and looked straight I saw Seth walking from the woods I smiled and ran to him he picked me up and collided my lips with his I brushed my fingers through his hair without breaking the kiss. He set me back on my feet breaking the kiss he looked at me and smiled.

"Sam needs to talk to you." I nodded and we walked hand in hand all the way to the other side. I stopped at the point where you cross at to go on the wolf side, I sighed and kept walking. I saw a whole bunch of new wolfs walking around looking at me which made me grip Seth's hand more tight.

"They won't touch you. I promise." Seth whispered. I nodded and kept walking we reached Sam's house and everyone crowded around him and a girl stood behind him with marks on her face she looked at me and she seemed very familiar.

"Jasmine?" She said I looked at her she smiled. Sam came down and looked at me with a serious look.

"Well jasmine, since Seth imprinted on you, you are welcome to are side whenever you like. I smiled and nodded. He looked at Seth and exchanged looks then he nodded. "Welcome to the family." He said before stepping aside.

"Hey I knew I remember you from somewhere, you were so young when I saw you." The girl said hugging me I let go of Seth's hand and hugged back."I'm Emily, Sam's wife." I smiled and her face became clear.

"Oh yea I remember you." I said smiling." It's good to finally see you again and with Seth."She smiled back and stepped next to Sam. Jared, Paul, Embry, and Quil came over.

"Yeah little sister." Jared said.

"No hard feelings?" Paul said I nodded and we laughed. Then they all went back in and ate some more.

"your accepted." I smiled and he pecked my lips."Come on its getting dark. He said wrapping his arm around my neck.