Chapter 17

~• 2 days later •~

I was walking down the beach by myself thinking. Why is the Volturi back and what did they want now we didn't break any rules. I stopped and looked at the waves as they crashed into one another.

"Hey, need company?" I turned around and saw Seth run up behind me. I smiled and held my hands out and hugged him around his neck.

"My little wolf." I said looking at him, smashing my lips onto his I pulled away and held locked fingers with him, we continued walking up and down the beach like that.

"Another mission."

"Yeah."

"Jasmine, I don't want you to do this one." I stopped and looked at him.

"What?!" I said standing in front of him.

"It's just I don't wanna see you get hurt like what happened last time I wanted to disobey Sam and tare off that vampires head after he hurt you. I love you too much to put you in harms way."

I sighed and looked down.

"I know it's just I think this is about me this time." I said looking back up at him.

"And that's why I want you to stay home and be safe." He said wrapping his arms around me, I set my hands on his chest as he set his head on mine.

"I'm sorry but no I'm going. I'll even stick by your side the whole time,but Im going." He sighed and laughed.

"My soon to be wife." I smiled and let him go."let's got eat." I nodded and we walked back to the house locking fingers.

*****

I sat in the bed stuffed I just got out the shower and now Seth was playing in my hair. While I played with the ring that was on my ring finger. I closed my eyes and opened them I looked in the mirror and my eyes started glowing again but this time I saw pictures, it was Aro, and Alec they have a weapon, but it looks like a bracelet Aro gave it to Alec and he whispered something in Alec's ear he nodded and they turned away. I blinked and held on to Seth even tighter.

"Are you okay?" He said looking down at me, I nodded and stood up from the floor I walked to the bathroom and saw that Seth brushed my hair in a big ponytail with two braids looping into the ponytail. I almost look like that girl from avatar. I smiled and he came from behind me.I turned around and set my hand on his cheek.

"Let's go in town." He nodded and I pecked his lips he smiled and I giggled I kept pecking his lips and he started laughing."Alright." I said before pecking his lips one last time. He moved his arms and I went to my suitcase and got some jean shorts with a flora tank top with hanging ruffles in the front. I got my converse and looked in the mirror my eyes went back to normal and I smiled. Seth was in some khakis shorts and a button up shirt that was open making his abs show and he had his necklace on and his black vans to match. I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked out the door and the breeze hit my skin. We walked up to the town and saw different kinds of people in hula skirts and hula necklaces. We stayed and danced for a while, I was dancing with the hula girls and didn't see Seth no where. One hula guy came over to me and set his hand on my waist I smiled and he gave me and hula headband that was filled with flowers I smiled and Seth came up behind me glaring at the guy, but he wasn't immune by his state he just kept on dancing. I giggled and wrapped my arms around Seth's neck and smashed my lips on his. Everyone around us cheered and I giggled I broke the kiss and lead him out the crowd.

"I leave to use the bathroom for 5 minutes and some Hawaiian guy tried to hit on you." I shook my head and giggled some more. We kept walking till we were down the Main Street where everyone was. It was beautiful here I never want to leave but I guess I have to, duty calls. I looked at the medium sized bunny that was hanging up inside the store."you want it?" Seth said looking at it.

"You don't have to get it if you don't want to." He scuffed and walked in. I looked around and Seth came back with the bunny. I gasped and grabbed it, it was so soft.

"I love you, but you didn't have to get it."

"I wanted to get it and plus it reminds me of you. Soft, cute, and fluffy."

"Fluffy?" I said walking out side the store.

"Yeah because of your hair, it's fluffy." I giggled and he grabbed my hand and we proceeded with our walk.

~• Edward•~

"This all because Alec can't have Jasmine, and Aro want her on his side." I said looking at Bella, Carlisle, and Esme.

"But we already solved this two years ago why would they want to come back we could have settled this years ago." Esme said. I got up and walked out I got my phone and dialed Jacobs number.

"Hello?"

"Jacob."

"Edward?"

"Yeah. Look I need you guys to cut the vacation short."

"Okay." He said understandingly.

~•Jasmine •~

It was in the middle of the night and the back door was open Seth was sleep and I slid out of his grip, he shifted a little and I sat on the chair outside the door I watched as the moonlight shined on the ocean surface the cold wind blew my hair back. I looked back inside and Seth was still sleep. We have gotten really far in life, it seems it was yesterday when he imprinted on me, or fought his family for me till they got use to me, now they love me like I was part of their family for many years.

"What are you doing up come back to bed." I looked up and shook my head.

"I wanna sleep out here it's more peaceful." He groaned and went back in seconds later he came out with a pillow and a big blanket he walked over to the canopy bed and laid down I got on top of him and laid my head on his chest, he pulled the blanket over us and set one hand behind his head as the other was around my body I soon heard his light snores. I giggled and kept looking at the ocean till my eyes got heavy.