22

Walker, Aryan, Javon, Keith and I all went up to the hotel room and grabbed some clothes and necessities before Momona's mom picked us all up and drove us to Momona's house.

The first thing we did was set up air mattresses and bedding situations, which were:

Me and Momona on Momona's bed. Aryan and Walker on an air mattress next to Mo's bed on my side. Keith and Javon on an air mattress on Mo's side of her bed. And McKenna on the couch in Momona's room. Everybody was fine with these arrangements for once.

I quickly got into the shower, washing my hair and body before changing into a matching Jack Skellington pj set.

A white lace-lined black loose fitting crop top with Zero and Sally printed on it and shorts with Jack's face all over them.

I braided my hair loosely so that it wasn't in my face as I slept before coming back into Mo's room, where everyone was watching a movie.

I sat next to Walker on his and Aryan's air mattress, since Aryan was over with Keith and Javon.

Walker sent me a smile as I sat next to him before he leaned against the wall behind us.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and laid my back on his chest, resting his head on mine as we watched Woody Woodpecker.

Walker and I fell asleep about halfway through the movie, until I got a notification on my phone that woke me up, since it was under my arm.

@MomonaT
6.6.21
11:03 pm

2111:03 pm

M. Tamada: AHHHFHSHSHDJCICJDN @WalkerScobell and @ItsDelphiReynolds

Liked by AryanSimCard, YoItsPaytonGrace, JNorman, ScarlettJohansson and 109,234 more
8,491 comments

@AryanSimCard: The caption is so real
↪️@MomonaT: I've been watching them for 10 minutes cuz it's so cute😍
↪️@AryanSimCard: Oh no I mean same lol

@JNorman: I'm officially #TeamWalki
↪️@AryanSimCard: Yo...did we just get Jace Norman on this ship?
↪️@MomonaT: I...think we did

@YoItsPaytonGrace: I NEED THIS PIC
↪️@MomonaT: Check your dms
↪️@YoItsPaytonGrace: Yahaahah thanks queen
↪️@MomonaT: Ofc

@Dylan-Holt: So..they are dating?
↪️@MomonaT: No they're just obsessed with each other, but neither of them will confess to it so they just appear to be dating when they're really not.
↪️@AryanSimCard: That is the single most accurate description of #Walki ever
↪️@Dylan-Holt: Should I even be trying?
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: I see you complaining on my friends posts but you never texted me sooo

I looked back at Walker and seen that he's still asleep so I carefully moved off the air mattress and climbed under the covers next to Momona on her bed.